vloggin' Attempt number 1. So NOOB concept.





Introducin'......
The sleepy me......

=.="

Plus, nothing can be heard that I tot, by eatin' the mic, could solve the issue...
But basically, this is how I'm goin' to vlog.
I have to gain my confidence first before I could actually reveal myself.....*kih kih byk jerawat daaa...wif the xtra fats here n there..

No edit,
Not yet been filtered by Dr. Bromeley nor Pina..
IT IS SO A NOOB JOB.



So, please, if u want to hear me, just turn into the highest volume of ur headphone.....
If not, you're gonna see a weird stuff that have this weird movement for almost eight plus plus minutes..

Seriously,
This is only a start.
Need to buy a brand new mic.
Cos, I freakin' dun understand what I was sayin', though..
*ahaks
But I remember sayin' that the webcam is suprisingly workin' tonite.
:D
Tot of usin' the henpon camera at first,
So.......Praise To HIM, though.

So, please do enjoy.......(enjoy je lah... :| )







*facePALMIN'











DUDE!! I hear freakin' nothin'!!!
Ape kau merepek ni syaitan!!!!!!!!!!kah kah kah.....duh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

I'm only a disgrace to everythin'