ashkarkah saye? - Siri I -

My forever SQUAD till the end. @Pacal Pondok~


Mummy misses all the Commandos so much. (Beloved UNIMAS kids)



Kalau yang tak over, bukan la haku tu..
*pfffffffffft


Have a break, Have an Ajan.








Spot Tn Cahaya, Tuan My Heart@Dealove, Tuan Lengan, Tuan Sweet, and Tuan Justin(LOL).

From left: {Commando} no. 1, no.3 no.2.

I'm so sorry but the camera seems to love me so much.
Ahaks
Akibat tak makan berhari2, tu yg cam sot sikit, dgn pemandangan pondok berdindingkan 'sotong kering' angkare haku..hahahaha...
sori la, mmg tiade seni ashkar lah I ni~
BCF, at least I want to get this figure back la.
Final destination


errrrrr.......maybe?

*But BCF asked me to forget and leave all these life, cos she thought I became ganas when Noni is Ashkar, Ashkar is Noni stuff.

(",)

Identification Card

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

I'm only a disgrace to everythin'