xCHUM - Siri I - "maka, penantian hampir tiga tahun, akhirnya tiba juga"




26th August 2013
Borneo
Sabah




Why do I feel like I'm comin home,
Instead of goin' for holiday?

Sabah is my home?

Well, frankly typin',
I did have such mentality last time,
Before all those 'deep impact' occurance between me and the girls squad.

.....................................

Sabah....
Are you waitin' for me?
Cos, I've been prayin' to be by your 'side' since then....

And insyaALLAH,
Till we meet..

Borneo is where I learn 'bout life.

Thank you GOD.



~aku dan negeri ampal~


https://www.facebook.com/nursyazwani.nfive/media_set?set=a.214206770681.135839.753805681&type=3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

I'm only a disgrace to everythin'