An Old Fren no. I























Old fren no. I.........

You are a fren, that, no one can 'interfere', cos...... I dunno....

We grew up together...
Fight...misunderstandin'.....joys......pissed...........jahiliyyah......sillyin'......

But, trust me, I am still the same person.

Happy Bein' a Wife, fren.



*p/s: Of course, we'll still gonna keep in touch, after all.............. 
There's no word can really describe on how I really feel about our frenship.

May ALLAH s.w.t bless us both and guide us, all the way to HIS heaven, in the hereAFTER.

Definitely, Nons gonna misses her Yam. :'D
But Malacca? Just 15 minutes ride, from Shah Alam, though. Hahaha

Siti Mariam Bt. Ahmad Zaharan - Nur Syazwani Binti Ghani
~Est. since 1997~

http://nonin5.blogspot.com/2013/08/an-old-fren.html

*Thinkin' on wut to wear on that day, though.. :8O
Like ·  · Unfollow Post · Promote · 



SELAMAT MENJADI WIFE. :'D

*IT'S SUCH A WONDERFUL THING TO THINK THAT, YOU ARE MARRIED ALREADY. I HAVE NOTHIN' TO SAY, EXCEPT FOR THAT, MAY YOU, AND BOB, STAY TOGETHER, UNTIL FOREVER~

*anak korang nanti, kene panggil kite Nanny~ tau~


~301113~




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

I'm only a disgrace to everythin'