habit kaedahnye


If there's ever a question ask by anyone to me,
"Who have you bully the most in your life?"

I will show 'em this.

The Ghani's

But, especially, 'em.


The lillies.

Since we were kids, I just naturally loved orderin' 'em and bossin' around.
And, the thing is, they obey, until now.
Also, since then, I tend to see ANYONE who's younger than me, as my lillies.

Ahakz.

Get it? Some of you??
Love to order around....
Me.....to you......why.....
Get it?

Wif lil sis, the beautiful Ija.

Wif same-name-meaning lil bro, Iwe.

Wif the youngest, Momel.

Only now, I want to change a lil,  maybe into a dictactor..ahakz.

Mari kita hormat sama kakak-kakak dan abang-abang kandung kita~! Yeah!



*Towards the elders, I have to admit that I don't listen well to 'em + habiskan boreh jo.
If they ask me to run some errands, I'll happily, pass it down to the lillies. *kui kui kui
And it's been almost 24 years of habit, and goin' stronger..ahakz~


*And to think again, no wonder I got pissed off easily, if there's anyone younger, does not listen well to me.
pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft


*But lately, they(the lillies) dare to menjawab.
"Iwe, tolong basuh pinggan."
"Fish!" while makin' julings eyeballs.






Selamat Hari Raya 2013 semua from the anak-anak ujung Ghani~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

I'm only a disgrace to everythin'