kalau la dari dulu saye tahu yang berlapang dada tu best...

I would do that, though.
I would be one from the moment that I hadn't even thrown into this world yet, you know, like, yeah!
Oh yeah!

The feelin' is so,
FREE.
Very, free.



No more paranoid.

Acceptin' everythin' as the best plan for me,
by the Maha Pengatur.

Have to admit,
Last time, I was too young?(alasan sahaja)
I was too harsh.

I hope, everythin' will go well.

Good things from HIM, and only HIM.

Me?
Dude, obviously, I was a bad*ss.
But now, I take everythin' as my destiny.

Salam Syawal everyone.
Maaf Zahir dan Batin
dari mulut saya, Nur Syazwani binti Ghani.




It's kinda pitiful for those, who met me durin' this period: Jan 2011 - Jun 2013.
Years of darkness.
The black path, I chose.

No one like bad person. Well, at least not for me.
But makin' them know me, at that time, was a mistake.
The mental state was so low.
They didn't get to see the original one.

But,
What to do..
Perhaps,
It's part of my life journey, which still have like a long long loooooooooooooooooooooooooong way to go.

I wished I could be a friend to 'em, like,
How I use to treat a friend.
No use of regret.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

I'm only a disgrace to everythin'