perangai buruk saye, yang memang saye nurture sejak zaman tolen, yang kini saye ingin cube buang...

When ever I felt provoked, by anyone,
I won't face any problem to provoke 'em back.
Even severe.......

When anyone irritates me,
I'll irritate 'em more........

Somebody pissed me off,
I'll make 'em pisser.....

Regardless the title, the anything.
I just dun give a sh*t to anyone.

Just keep this in mind that,
I nurtured it myself, the kinds of attitude, I'm referrin' to.
To think again, why? Maybe, the fact that, I live wif so many siblings.
Bias~ness always occur. So, I always learn ways to protect my soul.
I always prepared an advanced answer(menjawab) whenever, sumbody tried to irritate me, when I was young lah...so, I can do things wif my eyes shuts these days.
I think a lot. Dun blame me, lemme blame myself.
So, it is never somethin' new for me.

Seriously,
For now, I just hope,
Do not YET, messin' around wif me.

I'm still learnin' to be a good girl.

So, just don't.........YET.
Cos, no one would ever wanted to see the LURUS BENDUL side of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

I'm only a disgrace to everythin'