The ridiculous reasons on Why Nur Syazwani Binti Ghani to call it a 'quit'?





Done wif my beautiful lil SIS, Ija and sorry,
TAKEN.
In BAKAPREP, Morib, Negeri Sembilan.
26th August 2013

*Noni yang in-charge sume bakal-bakal lil' ipar nih..
LOL


And like the previous videos,
I still have no kerajinan to edit.
So, there'll be two(2) separate videos.
Usin' phone camera.


So, dear Heart/Love 23....
Please listen.






:D

Hope it clears my my mind.
:D




When I fail to plan, that's when my world will turn up side down.
I know myself.
Currently I'm workin' leisure~ly to apply the concept of Qada' and Qadar in my own life.

So, regardin' the print screened,
I planned to fail myself, to take Biology or Chemistry.
Or at least 2.5 GPA, failin' some papers so that I can re-take,
So, that my CGPA will be OKEY.


Kids, please dun do these,
Listen to your parents.

:|


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

I'm only a disgrace to everythin'