mungkin mereka belum faham, tapi, sampai bile?

The concept of Marketin' and Promotin'.
I just.....
Oh, suddenly I wish I have vlog to express my real feelin regardin' these.

Or maybe,
They just still in denial?
'Noni is never a good one'?
'Noni is such a b*tch'? *sorry, cos I'm a lil' piss rite now.

*I dun have more than a thousandth acquaintanceS to view my writin'!!!!!
Oh em ji,
Wonder wut do they really ACTUALLY think about me.
For bein' like

"Oh hi semua pembaca!!
Ape kabar?
Ari ni sayew nak buat kek caw...........ehemmmmm *clearTHROAT,
Ari niew sayew nak bermain basikal tanpa letakkan tgn di streering...
Ahahahaha Gumbira nye dihati...
Jangan lupe subscribe dan follow saye tau!
JANJI TAU*nasally!!
Ouh I AM AN Awesumness person~


=.="

*greenVOMIT


*deepBREATHin.

These things make me want to think, now who's bipolar who?
If I am bipolar, then......ok.
Hope you are HAPPY ever after ~
LOL LOL LOL

Hmm....................

Eh?

VLog?

Hmmm...

Perhaps, after I reach 5000 views,
That shud be considered.

*Just prepare for this mouth to open up.
Might piss more and more peeps, cos, I am SO lurus bendul.

*hmmmm.........
Is it wrong to be TOO honest?

Subscibe and follow me dear readers.

:)

Dear my blog filter named, Dr. Bromeley,
Since I have the desire to own a vlog,
Please be prepared to hear my English, since you saw all my writings already.
*whooaaah, later I'll do readin', and listenin', oii, kedak BEL and MUET da tok...haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

I'm only a disgrace to everythin'