Dear 'all' kids out there...

Lemme clear a thing.
I was born in 16th of November 1989 at 0408 hours mark.

So, once the clock 'tick tock'~ed to the 0409 hours mark,
You are a kid in my specky eyes.

I dun expect you to have respect on me, cos I hell no give a d*mn to respect to anyone,
But,
Once you OPEN~LY showin' off your 'black-side' of yourself to me,
Yes..
You'll get my ULTIMATE DO'A.

Want me to repeat the DO'A?

Hell no,
I have no time to spend time for the-b*tchy-attitude-KIDS.
After all,
You kids are just a KID.
I dun give a sh*t on that, though.
I dun care which level of your EDUCATION CERTIFICATION certified by the GOVERNMENT of MALAYSIA you are from.

I just DUN!

'Cos one day...

You'll taste the 'sweetness' of these 'lovely' life, though.

YOU WILL....

WHY?







Oh my.......
I thought that you are SMART, CLEVER, INTELLIGENT and et cetra et cetra enuf to USE YOUR I-have-degree-while-you-dun BRAIN
*yipppiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*D.U.H

Mengadu?

Oh my...
The ULTIMATE loser of all time.

Dun worry,
You'll get to be pampered, though.

Cos I HATE bein' pampered! *muke garang

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND COMES AROUND...








*Thanks Justin Tanah Balak, but..... I just need your 'Tagline'...that's all, nice effort, though.



*IT's funny, when you just came back from your vacation to outside the peninsular Malaysia, but then, the most close(close ker, DUH) peeps in your life, just actin' like,

"Oh yeah? Well, WE dun give a FCUK on your vacation things."

And HELL YEAH, I dun give A SHIT to tell anythin'.




Remember,
I only have the BIG GUY ABOVE( DD, 2011) that channelin' me to the right track.


ALL THE BEST 'KIDS'.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

I'm only a disgrace to everythin'