kata ganti nama diri

Aku, Kau, Saya, Kamu, Awak, Dia, Kita, Kite, etc.

I was once, got so emotional that I almost cried(OUT LOUD, hokeh, bukan yg tersedu2 tu..ape kelas...) when Abah accidently used "kau" to call me.
I felt so hurt, that I thought that word was the 'keras'est thing ever.

Back in 1996, when I studied at Bidor, Perak. I can still remember clearly, I used "saya" and "kamu". I think it's common to use that as a pure Perakian.
But at 1997, Abah brought us to Bangsar Baru, KL, and that's when Ya and I met very often.
She used to stay at our place after school-time until Mak Long done her job at TNB, daily.
She was the one who used "kite" "awak" at the first place, but as far as I remember, she never asked me to do one, too, instead, I was influenced(D*MN! such a follower...urrgghhh).
But currently, she uses "saya", and how can that do justice to me?

"Aku" "kau" are too harsh for my mouth, whatelse to use that to callin' friends!!
I did tried, but it never work.

"AKU"
"AKU"


.......

"KAU"
"KAU"

*palmface

"Aku nak makan."
"Kau tak sihat ke?"
Oh dear.............it sounds like lookin' for gaduh, instead of showin' some care.
"Kite nak makan." aaaaaah.....isn't that sound nicer. *smile alone

My lil bro once asked me, since he witnessed the conversation between me and my beloved squad,
"Noni, kalau ngan kawan laki pon gune 'kite' 'awak' eh."
Then I said, "Ntah, tak perasan pon."

Maybe, I did used those so-called harsh sound words, once in a while.
But, in a very little amount..very very very little.

I dunno, if, peeps seen it as sumthing weird or geli, but should I take note on that?
Thinkin' of others perception?

*Only to those younger and elder, I refer myself as "saya", Noni, and, titew, titew lorh~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

I'm only a disgrace to everythin'