Start Of Something New

Dear Self,

It's weird right. Having almost everything that you have been wanted for so long, yet, here you are again, grunting almost every single minute.

I mean, what is wrong with now?

Is this sad? Or mad? Or simply a depress?

What do I keep thinking about "I should've done this, I should've done that" very often. 

Happiness.. where are you?

Where is that enthusiast me? Because, it seems like, I don't even want to get up from my bed, and living the day. 

I think, if anyone would give a comment about my life right now, they would say, it's already perfect. Normal. 

Here I am, sighing again.


I want to be happy. I think, I remember, back then, travelling made me feel happy. And, making people around me felling comfy, made me feel happy.

Unfortunately, some people just screwed it. I tried to be as nice as possible, not wanting to re-do the things I did when I was about to enter adulthood. 

I thought I did it this time, but it turned out to be, not that. 

I'm just not feeling happy right now.


What should I do?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well