Adakah saya......



*Warning: The way we behave toward family and friends are different, ADMIT THAT PEOPLE. So, practically, this entry is only referring to my life with friends. Thank you.



Appendices
From our littlest Su~

From Ya~ *missin' her

From Atiqah D. ~*out of box accompany





.......sweet? *raise eyebrows

Well I did received few feedbacks, but, it's just not style my to be happy over such matter. I mean, it's a compliment thingy, right? Seriously, I trained myself since I wasn't even born onto this planet earth, though, to not to receive compliments easily. To me, most of the time, or even, everytime, compliments are meant to 'kill' people, especially to myself. I will be spoilt. Euww. 
But, I know when I am really sweet, and when I just fake it out. Usually, everything is depend on how I am treated by one. Freaking people off during the first meeting without any concrete reasoning, I repeat, CONCRETE REASONING, is so not my way of life, but one thing for sure, once I am treated sweetly, I'll always make everything triplet times better. Vice versa.
Okay, perhaps, to say that I won't receive compliments just like that, is not that accurate, though, perhaps, I always seek for betterment in improving my own attitude. Maybe.



......nice? *pouting

I don't know if I have different point of views about this than the above, but, I think I am nice enough to keep things in place for a longest time. I have some people that I used to be close with, that I can make as 'variable' if I am asked to make a scientific research regarding this. Most of them, just say whatever in their mind, without thinking the consequences of their words. They thought they knew everything and always showed these 'good-good felling' kinda attitude that always make me want to vomit. But, there, there was when I really trained myself to not show any kind of 'sickness' in front of these bunches. 
But, thanks to the ALMIGHTY, meeting up with these kinda people, really make me want to kiss and hug tightly, all my school-era friends(except for only one particular person, since she 'followed' me while my diploma-era). I mean, I am grateful enough to know them earlier. If I have to say their name, one by one, I can, but, I think it's more important to have them in my heart. I cannot lose them at all, never. They are the best girlfriends anyone should 'own'. 
Pity my diploma-era, it was fun during those years, but no more today. But who cares, my mom just told me this morning,
"Sekarang dah tiba masa, masing-masing ada haluan masing-masing."
So, if last two(2) years, I still have the hope that things get like before, but as time passes by, I can confidently say this out loud,
"I hope, things just stay like this. I don't need you, since the first place, I knew it long time ago, but I was hallucinated by demon. *flipHAIR"

So, it looks like my perspective about being nice has changed compared to the last six(6) to seven(7) years ago. It's normal.



.......sensitive? *stare

Friends, I am. And I have my objective reasons for this. If you read some of my previous entries, you'll understand that I spent my whole adolescence years, being a sort kind of nanny doing babysitting. So, my body was indirectly trained to be one. One has no idea my instinct level. I know your level of intelligence, just by saying, "Hi and whaddup?" and see what your replies.
Your happiness can be seen from your behaviors, facial expressions and your pasts itself. So, that's why, when there my own moments of happiness-breakage were up, I was completely lost. Who knows, a person that admitted herself on how good she is in driving her life could be unhappy. I cannot believe that, people. But now, I have to agree that, no body is perfect.
But now, I am back, with a slight wiser-'touch'. 
I know if you are sad, if you are in trouble, if you hate me, if you are genuinely happy and all. It's just a too simple 'task' for me. The best part, I know who is lying and who is being honest. I have to say, new skills that I learnt since the moment I entered the jobs world since three(3) years ago. So, beware.



........beautiful?*flipSELENDANG

Dude, maybe you want to have a sneak peek at this. It was from six(6) months ago and I think I was still weighed 70++kg, haha. I neither remember nor even hear anything the heck is the girl inside there is saying, but speakers should help(I tried, so I know =.= ).





Or read here,


But to be true, I am not beautiful.



.......intelligent? *taking a deep breath

Yes. But, enough for me to say that, it's a gift from the CREATOR and HE can take it at anytime, anywhere and anyhow.



.......brave? *frown

I will back you up, literally if you are innocent. I have witnesses that can verify this. I am biased sometimes, I admit, but at the end of the day, I only interested in the truth. 



........self-centered? *yawn

Only in this blog.



.......cool? *giggle

Yes. Talk by mouth with me, then you know. (Only applies to new friends, 'cause Old Frens are only meant to see the mintak-lempang side of me)



.........religious? *eyes pop out

I may not speak Arabic and I don't think that my level is that above, but, still my parents have taught me well.(All praise to HIM to send me such parents.)So, don't mess around with me, that's all I can say. 



......confident?

Yes.




..............





The thing is, I am currently 'riding' this life, as how it supposed to be. Or..maybe there is a slight weirdo, but what I am trying to say is, who cares about what I am, or him, or she, or it, or even you? The thing is, whatever we want to be or do, as long as deep in our heart and mind know what is going on, and for us that believe in only Allah s.w.t and HIS Messenger s.a.w, we know what is waiting for us at the end of the road, if we choose to be astray, then everything will be find. Everyday we have to encounter war within us. I have mine, you have yours, don't deny.

So, all the best people~! Till we meet again in the hereafter.
Allah s.w.t had promised, it's never too late to seek for HIM, unless.........













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New