I'm only a disgrace to everythin' 2

...

.....

....







Am I?




For those who really think I am such a hateful creature....



Am I really one?


Am I a disgrace to you?












Knowing me is only a disgrace for you?





















Are you regret to know me?







Do you feel embarrassed?




Wish that you could turn back time a little, so that you can fix the fact that we are friends? Relatives?




Is my life history affect your life, negatively?







Am I a mistake to you?















How much you wish that you do not know me?







Am I a burden?









Do I no deserve you?










Until when do you plan to hate me?


















Do you love to see me begging for your 'attention'?







What am I to you?








What did I ever do wrong to you?














Is it the fact that, I always go for counter current, unlike others?






Do you think I am bada** enough to handle all the 'attack'?








Are you getting tired of me?








Are you just sick of me?











Did I ever nag for something ridiculous?





Am I such a babble?













How much do you know about what's really in my mind, that you seem to hate me so much??





Are you happy to see me not smiling anymore?








Do you prefer I am living myself alone?











You hate me of having good connections?




You hate me that I can talk well in public?







You decided to hate the brave me?






Do you really wish to keep insulting me while I am at my lowest?

























As true as I am such a disgrace, but as I gain my sanity, consciousness again...





None of you are better off than me either..






Too....






Love me, I'll reply 3 times better,
Like me, I'll give 6 times greater.
Hate me, I might hate you earlier,
Dislike me, maybe that's what I've hoping for earlier,
Boycott me, I have no problem with that at all, after all, that's what I've been doing for my whole life.
Easy.
I am not the type, that play around with my own pride, just to get recognized by other.
Since you have the idea that you are better than me,
I guess, good for you.
Blaming my unsmooth past?
What about yours?
Cool enough?
I wonder...

I still have demon inside me, that always whisper to my ears...
But since I listened to them too much last time,
I already know what's better today.

I am not going to put any effort on anything.
I won't make promise, so do to listen to any.
I won't expect anything.
I won't persuade.
I won't cling.
I'll remove any curiosity.
I won't react.
I won't lie.
I won't depend.
I will never get impressed.
I won't trust.
I won't wait.
I won't ask.
I won't listen no more.
I won't rely.
I won't talk.
I won't bother.
I won't predict.
I won't care at all.
I won't interfere.
I won't look.
I won't like.
I won't even try...




Anymore...

.....

...










After all....

I'm only a disgrace......







Since I know my place, my level, please don't expect anything anymore from me. I am completely a stone now.






'Thanks'.






Related post:

http://nonin5.blogspot.com/2013/08/im-just-disgrace-to-everythin.html



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New