Maruah(Satu)



What is 'maruah'?
Well, since I was little, I did took care of it, in a way that, err.....
For example, if I fight with someone, but that someone is happened to be the person who is in charge of making meal, so, since I have 'maruah', hell no I take a bite of theirs. I rather die starving than to eat what they cook. Imagine, I fight with them, but then I 'take' what's theirs, do you think I own no brain? Do you think I don't know that, if I eat theirs, they won't laugh at me?

Laugh at me..
Let see till when they can laugh.
They laugh at me..
One day,
I would love to see how much they will struggling to death.
They laugh at me..
In the future,
If I still breathing,
I really like to see how suffer their life will be as they make my life turn out to be like hell today.

Who cares?

Well I do. I don't give a **** if neither any people out there don't!
I don't!
I never live life where I can only live, when only I have my own crowds or stuff!
I am original a loner!
So, why should today's gonna f***ed me off?
Na'ah.

I'm off.
























But now,




























I started to wonder,








if I practice the term in a correct way...




hmm..



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New