This is so a quick one.





I LOVE HIM T~T



He looks so handsome~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't post this in Facebook duh~ I don't want the WHOLE world to know this.....(DUH~)I mean, DIRECTLY post it, you know ..........(SUPER DUH~)


But I think, I am getting much much girlish(F***ing DUH~)
I miss him!!

And I know......it's not possible anymore(well, from the way he behaved toward me at least... ~DUH)

He looks so hot with more fats~ DON'T GET SKINNY ANYMORE~!!! :D 


DON'T WORRY DARL~ i'VE BEEN 'WATCHING' OVER YOU~ >.<

BUT THESE TIME AROUND, I'LL NEVER INTERFERE ANYMORE, SINCE YOUR SMILE IS THE BEST SMILE, I BELIEVE. NO MORE DISTURB.



So, DEGREE............please come to mommy faster..........the only way I can completely let go of him from my mind.(AMIN)




I hate being like this!  =.=

Why heart....WHY!!!!??????????




*snort



Listen to my heart beat~

Lub Dub Lub Dub~





lalalalala


*Currently, your happiness is my satisfaction. And just let me throw all my thought here. :D 

Who are you? You were once, my ................

Aaah.....I just don't know if I can find someone else... 

:'D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New