Beauty in my eyes - Chapter One -

Peace upon to ya'll, my dearest Reader.

This time, I'm gonna write more than what I wrote, in the previous entry called, 'Prologue'.

First of all,
I love beautiful, fancy, unique, one of a kind, and unusual materials. Examples? Too many.

*ALERT: Please expect a random kinda writin' for this particular entry, done purposed~LY.

~Hidung mancung
~Kulit putih melepak
~Leher jinjang
~Mata tajam
~Bulu mata melentik
~Kaki panjang
~Kurus
~Bulu roma-less
~Tiada kedut
~Susunan gigi yang teratur
~Etcetera..

That's just few. I've been spendin' most of my time, watchin' Beauty Pageant Shows, since I was lil'. And, usually, TV2(RTM) had(has) it. Also, since lil', I've been exposed to TV shows like Music Awards, and all, and I tend to be some kinda Fashion Police, in silence. Oh! Typin' bout Fashion Police, there is this Fashion Police section, on every Sunday copy of The Star Newspaper, called Section Two section, yes, I used to read that section, after the cartoons. And, it just grows, until today.

When I was standard six(6), back in 2001, my family and I moved to a new place, where the landlord, 'let us in', with fully-furnished. I have to say, in many houses my family brought me in, that was the.....no word can describe, but, I can say, it was the BESTEST place ever! And so, this landlord, also had this magazines such as NONA, Mingguan Wanita, Jelita and all, left, behind.

THE MODELS

From my immature observation, I understood that, to be a model, I was(am) disQUALIFIED, 'without exception'. Haha, sorry, I am only 157cm long. I like still-models, but I fall in love with runway-models. They look especially charismatic, confident, and swag, regardless of what they have to wear. I love on how they cope with the weirdness, and all. And from there, I always have a dream, to be a runway model. And, the moment 8TV( Media Prima) announced that there's this new show and it was Tyra Bank's America's Next Top Model, I would be the first person, to sit in front of our since-I-was-born-liked SHARP TV, everytime it aired. I adore the one named, Naima, and if I'm not mistaken, she was the winner of the season four(4). She rocked the final runway event. And I want to be like her. LIKE HER. NOT HER. They are different, heh.

And later, there were more and more 'associate' shows like Heidi Klum's Project Runway, and later was Janice Dickinson's, where I forgot her show title.

PASSION-DETERMINATION-STRONG-STRUGGLE-COMMITMENT-COMMITTED-MOTIVATED-ADAPTATION and more qualities are needed to be survived in such industries, as it grows every mili second.

How do I know?

I know.



*Side-note: I still remember, when I was 14, I spent my year-end school holidays, watchin' the old-schooled Charlie's Angels, and Farah Fawcett look was how I defined beauty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New