sabar

































I admit that I am kinda lackin' in that quality.
But as I meet more and more creatures,
There are more worst, than me.
For example, Jamil(our family's pet), always impatiently wanna join our meal.(weird sentence, but nvm)
Well, I can endure my hunger, better than Jamil does. After all, I am comparin' myself to an animal, which is also, the kingdom that I belong to, but as a homo sapiens

My patience is usually tested, when I got an order from sum kinda other peeps, other than myself, to do sum errands, or chores or associates. And I usually irritate these peeps, by, obeyin' their orders, in a way that, they will regret, that they asked me at the first place.

My patience is usually tested, when sumbody tell me, what I already knew, but they keep explainin'. This kinda peeps, I will make sum quick 'screenin' test' on his/her life background, then only I'll react. If he/she is already known as a bitch+problematic-family+academically-goes-wrong+etc, I will remain silent and emptyin' my mind, b'cos, obviously, these kinda peeps, are actually a joker, and joker makes jokes, and jokes are meant to be laughed at. If he/she is a not-bitch+got-family-problem+academically-goes-wrong, I will simply reply, before he/she goes deeper(start wantin' to be seen as smart), "Kite tau", wif this kinda emoticon:
=.=. If he/she a not-bitch+happy-family+academic-goes-wrong, I will let 'em finish, but I will judge 'em, and keep the judgement until I die, kinda usin' the mutation concept, where, on the next meetin', I already know how to handle the situation. And if he/she is not-bitch+happy/problematic family+academic-goes-WOW~, I will be their fren. So, fren in my case is, sumone that I can bitchin' around without havin' a weird feelin', and so, whatever they talk, I will listen.

My patience is usually tested, when I am bein' accused on sumthin' that I know, I never commit. Same reaction as above. And such matters, are usually left a torn on my heart surface. And, I would hold the grudge, until the right moment, I will reply. But dun worry, I know how's how, b'cos, my soul has been livin' inside this body, for twenty-four years already, so, kinda DUMB, if one still do not know, about oneSELF~
:D . 

My patience is usually tested, when I planned on sumthin', and then, since the plan needed to be told, I repeat, TOLD, as in not to be reviewed I mean, but then, there is this creature, who always claim on how they know better, until here, things are still acceptable. But, when we dun really listen to her/his/their reviews(in a way that, they thought they have better ideas, whereas, they f***in' have no idea wut was I sayin'), she/he/they got mad at me, and the worst part, is tellin' everyone around 'em, that I am like sumone that they hate. For example," Kamu ni pemalas macam Fulan binti Polan", " Sebijik macam Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad, ego!", " Anak sedare borek, adik ipar rintik," and ecetera.
These days, I'll reply, " Jangan nak keluarkan statement pelik-pelik, kalau Noni tak cakap ape-ape." 99.99% of my plan, are ruined b'cos of these kinda peeps. And dun worry, like I mentioned, I have my own elegant way to overcome all these creatures.

My patience is usually tested, when the hardly-to-open-mouth-and-tell-her-true-feelin'-Noni, DID told sumone about her feelin', but then, these 'expensive' remarks Noni wud get," Ala, Polan bin Mulan, dulu lagi teruk, ape je yang die tak kena." and etcetera. And usually, Noni will become mute, in immediate, b'cos, f***in' no way, she will talk to these bitches ever again. B'cos, as they thought Noni is an angel, sent from GOD above.
*If only Noni is......
:/
And again, if Noni starts to shut up, these bitches will start to, you know, again, "Kamu ni macam Poland a/l Koksaki, tak boleh kena tegur sikit,"  
=.=   


.............................................................................................



The initial image? That is what usuall,y happenin' in my mind, if I dun agree, yet I dun make any obvious reaction, plus this is how I've been livin' like, for the whole life, but still, sum poyo peeps, claimed to know me.




...............................................................................................

What I understand about the people is that, once you dun SHOW a shit, they will make you do one, until you SHOW it, and what happen next is, they gonna have POINT, to claim to the rest of the world, on how a not-good-girl I am.

You keep makin' weird remarks..... dun you want me to be a dunyawee-successfull person?

Hmm................

Sumtimes, simply b'cos I DON'T HAVE EVEN A VIRUS-SIZED OF TRUST ON YOU, THAT'S WHY I NEVER DETAIL ANYHTING TO YOU-sake, is the reason I never talk sumthing serious to you, but once you want to compare me to sumone that always favor you, I'm sorry, I never practice ass-lickin' in my life, despite of who you are.

Do take note, I treat you, accordin' to the 'rank'. If you are a cat, then I'll treat you like how I supposed to treat a worm, and so do the whatever.

I am gettin' lazy, to handle such stuff. When I try to 'defend' my stand, then you will start mentionin' on the your hardships and the The Great Wall of China buildin' history and all, where all the end, is, you'll telll everyone, how much I hurt  you, but the realistic part is, I almost have no more heart anymore. It has been abused since she was born, and what's left is an organ named, BRAIN.



Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=745742578781217&set=a.458633004158844.100719.231523316869815&type=1&theater










---------------------------------------------------------------

CONCLUSION

Seriously, just do whatever you guys like, k. B'cos I only have the ALMIGHTY to cure my wounded heart, cause by you guys. Just do it, like NIKE.

But, stop gettin' mad at me, if I no longer want to COMMUNICATE wif you, since.....

 

*But, this is just one of the tipS, in case, you change your mind, to treat me better, since I am seen as the most sensitive/complicated and what so-ever person by you, so, all you have to do is, never use RELIGION to cover your fragile-pointS, and always stay in the topic, until the end. It was 'relevant' when I was fifteen(15), but no longer, since I was sixteen(16), and dun make me mention again, my current age, again.

Expectin' a 'Sorry' from you? Hahaha, maybe you'll say it out loud, then again, claimin' to the peeps of yours, " I did apologize, but she.." and the same old story, just 'replicate' itself. After so many times, your 'sorry' is only worth nothing.

Sumtimes, thinkin' about you guys, just enuf for me to stop doin' anythin'. My business, is never a priority to any of you, so I afraid, that on ONE FINE DAY, you guys business, is gonna be completely NONE OF MY CONCERN. I repeat, AFRAID.

I'll STOP from doin'anythin', so that, whatever, comin' out from you guys minda and mouth, is CORRECT. And HAPPY SPREADIN' stuff about me. MAY ALLAH S.W.T BLAST YOU.


---------------------------------------------------------------------



A writin' typed by The-always-a-victim-of-you-the-one-leads-such-an-unhappy-life-so-need-to-channel-the-unhappiness-to-sumoneelse-and-so-since-she-is-HATED-by-everyone-as-they-think-so-so-let's-take-the-situation-for-granted,



Nur Syazwani Binti Ghani.


Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=585814981495205&set=a.429367423806629.97685.429323653811006&type=1&theater































































*Ya ALLAH, mereka menuduh aku, sehingga aku betul-betul menjadi, apa yang mereka katakan(kata-kata itu adalah doa), sedangkan aku berusaha keras untuk membaiki diri aku yang kosong ini, maka, Engkau yang jadikan kami semua, jadikan aku, maka, tolonglah ALLAH, betulkan lah semua keadaan ini. Sesungguhnya, Engkau lah Tuhan kami, yang Maha Mengetahui, dan aku tahu, Engkau jadikan semua ini, sebab Kau tahu keupayaan aku, namun, sebagai hamba-MU yang sentiasa dalam keadaan yang tiada punya apa, maka, tolonglah, bawaku jauh dari semua ini. Aku mahu pergi o~ ALLAH. :'(


















If you never LIKE me, then let me go.

:|



























I'll go...........



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New