I dunno....


If this is what they call normal human body system reaction,
If I am actually experience this,
If this is it..

To think again,
It's almost like, I was stabbed, by the exactly same homo sapiens, twice.
Which part?
Honestly,
The chest part.

haha....

Am I ok?

Basically,
What's wif the pain on that area, I mean, the chest area, closer to the gallbladder-location, to be exact.

I still remember,

I never had 'those' before.
Cos,
It's weird.....

That,
My tear ducts...
Spilled......
Some....................

 H
2
O
 + salt

......this mornin'.

And therefore,
I now,
UNDERSTAND,
"Why peeps have to go to school?"

Because,


..................................................................

:\




































~Because you're noty, noty, HEY! I'm Mr. Simpol~ ( SUJU, 2011)~





I wish,
I can always find an answer schemes,
Like I usually did when doin' my BIOLogy or even PHYsics, back then.

Because,













Thanks to all, who put an effort, to click via whatever, and come to here, in this blog of mine.




I am touched.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New