kadang-kadang.... - Siri II -


I started to think,
If my existence in this dunya is such a liability to sum creatures.

....


It's not that I am thinkin' of givin' up or quit on sumthin',
Hey c'mon,
I managed to stay till the end in that ashkar LIFE for three years straight, addin' a lil time at current,
Just for the sake of #pride #dignity,
Whatelse, the one I'm encounterin' rite now.




I've said(mentioned) these before,
I worked hard to be smart.
Cos I dun have this natural-since-born quality, like 'others'.
I am the PEMALAS, KEDEKUT, TAK PANDAI, and many other stuff,
I shud say,
Stuff that 'you' referred to me,
Because 'you' dislike me, since I was born.

Haha.

You think I live because of 'you'?

If I do,




..........

I may let SAKA take over the control of my body and mind.
















HEH.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New