Countin' DOWN - Eleven(11) days to go


What have I achieved since the day I started to realize the 'motive'(duniawi~) of livin' on this earth?

Impressions

Graduation : Checked (Diploma in wut I need)

Title  : Checked (Ashkar)

Peeps

Many 'foe' detected: Checked (More frens and acquaintances detected, so...)

A squad RMC-liked: Checked ( #4thBATCHrotuairforceUITMKOTASAMARAHAN)

Skills

Cooker: Checked ( As same level as a PRO, tahap baling je ingredients into the wok, then... TADAAA!! Still a real food.)

HouseKEEPER: Checked (houseDOTER)




*smirk (Praise to ALLAH s.w.t)

And thanks to all those, who have prayed, 'something' nice for me. May ALLAH s.w.t reply all your kindNESS~




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New