di hati ini~ hanya ENGKAU(ALLAH s.w.t) yang tau~



November is here,

If September has its "Wake me up.."
And October has its "Tragedy...."

Literally,
For the past two(2) years,
I experienced the WORST NovemberS ever.

It is the month of my-existence-on-this-earth anniversary.

Since I was kid,
Or to be precise,
When I was celebratin' my seventh(7th) and eighth(8th),
My family held a big PARTies,
And to make things FUN~ner,
Me and Anis,
Our birthdays are just two(2) days apart, from each other.
So, yeah,
We both had this 'scramble' moments regardin' presents from our guests,
And yeah again,
Usually,
I got what I want.
I mean,
I was a 'B***H' remember, heh.

Anyway,
Back to my 'Thesis Statement' above,

2011 and 2012.

Usually,
Before my birth DAY date arrive,
I will tell either verbally, SMS~ed(back in those days), FB~ied, or any via logical medium,
Asked 'em to wish me.
And when they did,
I recorded their names.

Good Old Times, eh.

But,
The years I stated above?
I had the most,

SOMBRE - DARKESS - LONELY

birthdayS ever.

:|

On 2011,
I baked my own chocolate cake,
With heart-shaped.
Some vanilla ice-cream layer.
I felt sad,
As,
The situation,
Was so,
Not usual as years before.
No one wished me, even in FB? Only some.
I just.......................................
*Instead, I had this more on condolence kinda greetin', which I found out later, and I'll post the print-screened later. Anyway, I deactivated my FB account that moment, heh,

:(

2012?
Hahahaha..................................
Only the PAKISTANI boutique workers,
Wished me, and my degree BESTIES; Kaka Noi, Fiza and my Twin via SMS.
*And this time, my FB account stayed activated.
And theere were few so-called, BFFFFFF, that I waited to be wished by, PLUS, I hide my birth DATE info.
But,

:|

Mimie did my cake,
But,
No one celebrated it, because,
I was employed that time.
Plus,
I felt..........ashamed of myself.
I dunno........
But,
To me,
What's the use of livin' already?
Like...
......
.................



From now on,
I want to celebrate my birthday,
With those that I LIKE ONLY!
I REPEAT,
THOSE THAT I LIKE.

I will go anywhere I like,
Plus, I'll be turnin' into 24 years old 'bit**',
Hahahaha..

I will do PARTIES like party, you know,
I WANT TO BE ME BACK AGAIN!

I will never let any sadness, on the day, EVER AGAIN!

I'll make sure that.

And whoever try to make me sad, from now on,
I will MAKE them 'suffer'.

HOW?

I dunno,
I am......

Unpredictable, that I can admit for now.



~HAPPY NOVEMBER EVERYONE~

And a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dearest Mak Long, NORAINON Binti ZAMAN HURI~ Ya's Mama. and OUR 'OPAH' now~



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New