pemerhatian



Since before the moment I reached my puberty stage,
That was on 20th of October 2000 where I have to responsible to my own,



DEEDS



I always observe.
Observing my big sisters, big brothers, little sister and little brother(these were before the youngest was born),




B.E.H.A.V.I.O.R


But to say that I am an expert now,
I just have no clue for that too,
'Cause,
I forgot of,



WHO AM I?



I started to realize this personality problem,
As I was flew to BORNEO,
To further my DIPLOMA level study.

There,
I had to get mingled with entities that experiencing the same age as mine.
I felt so weird at first,
Since before this,
I always,
Like,
The ears of all my siblings,
I repeat,



ALL


But there?
I wondered,
Why can they be such a badass?
How do they have the gut to be a badass?



They spoke their mind out loud



You see,
My behaviors,
Without I even realize,
I don't know,



 MATURE?



For whatever action,
This people I met/encountered/lived with,
My mind was already prepared the consequences.



Example?



Dude,
It's not like we are still in kindergarden,
To give examples when releasing a statement.



T.H.I.N.K



There was a time,
I even observe our Late Siamese-breed cat named, PUSSY, behavior too.
I looked at it,
And wondered,
What's Pussy had in her mind?

And so,
Here I am today.
I'm done.













*p/s: Kinda weird dreamS since last nite till this mornin'  :O




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New