lurus bendul









If you, YES, you,
The reader of mine,
Realize,
There were few times, that I mentioned that words; LURUS BENDUL.

I am.

No offense.

Since I was a child,
I always heard that,
Once it is in my vision radius,
I better appreciate it,
Cos once it's gone,
I have nothin' to hope for.
It's too late, in a frank sentence.

So,

Until today,
Praise to HIM,
I always,
Bein' a LURUS BENDUL.

When I do wrong-doin',
I ask HIM to forgive me.
How?
A solat sunat Taubat.
Anf if to my brothers and sisters,
Yeah,I'll tell what I've done, and I will say/type, 'sorry'.

When I like sumthin',
I will do my best to get it,
And only TIME is usually,
My biggest eMeNy( DD in Dexter Laboratory, Cartoon Network)~

When I fall for sumone,
The opposite gender, perhaps,
TRUST me.
I told 'em.













WHY?

I've told ya..

Plus,

Those regret-FUL thingy,
Is totally,
A SUX one.

It makes my life become,
DISASTER.

So,

Why shud I suffer,
When,
Bein' FRANK,

CAN settle MOST things?

After all,

"O dear LORD,
Please,
I dun wanna be a MUNAFEEQ"






























And as long as NO ONE HURTS.
Cos,
I DISlike to hurt anyone, since it is SINful.

SIN=HELL.

I want heaven.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New