bagaikan dalam cermin kaca, nampak, namun tidak dapat digapai







I dropped tears, literally.
I saw, but that's it.
So,
I put on mah PORPOISE shades,
For coverin' the 'water' excreted from the duct.


IF

I could turn back a lil' time,
To THAT time,

I will FIGHT to make 'you both 'stay wif me.
I will BACK UP myself from those 'meat~eaters'.
I will.....................
I would.................................

Lookin' from the vision of this specky eyes,
I can do nothin',
I just had enuf of hurtin' myself.

I afraid,
Things will NEVER be the same anymore,
I afraid,
That I will be repelled,
I afraid,
That I will just humiliate myself, like, last time.
I afraid,
To be seen as a nagger inside 'you both' eyes, particularly, cos I dun give a cent when it comes to somebody~else.

I adore 'you both' since the first meetin',
Back in two(2) years ago.

'You both' seriously, gimme sum life, the lost-soul gal.
'You both' makes me want to continue my unsure future.

One of 'you', really reminded me of my BCF,
SERIOUSLY,
I am not lyin' here,
And whenever I mention BCF,
That's mean,
I appreciate SO MUCH.

While,

Another 'you',
'You' are like,
A dreamed 'big bro',
That I always hope for,
To be happened,
In my life.

.........................................................................................

Maybe,
In heaven one day,
Where all peeps that done good deeds gather together,
THERE,
Is where,
We can be 'together', again.

insyaALLAH.

Missin' 'you both' till my last breath.

:')

p/s: I wud like to dedicate this song to 'you both', that I found it to match my feelin' toward 'you both' rite now till forever.




So,

IF,

'You both' hear this,
Maybe from any mass mediaS, or, even from,

ME, the lost-soul gal,

Please acknowledged that,
I am tryin' to communicate wif 'you both'.

Cos,

Only GOD knows,
How much I appreciate 'you both' existence in my life,
Even,
Just for a split moment.

:'D































































And My Promise, personally, to 'you both'.
I won't bother 'you both':

1. In front of 'you both'.
2. Physically.
3. Contact~ly.
4. Reality~ly.


But, in case of any occurrence,
I, yeah, sing the above song,
Please,
DO NOT REACT to it.

'Cos I might be 'sumwhere~else' like, Broga Hill, perhaps?












* Found a perfect pix on my FB News Feed~ at 1624 hours on 111113




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New