A last entry, before, re-structurin'..

Hey M.H.J.J!

How are you at current?

From your FB 'conversation' wif your J's,
I understood that,
You are not in local,
But, in our Commonwealth 'home', sumwhere in Britain, aite? *or in  Tanah Melayu? Nvm..

But you are now,
'Wif' your 'FLEW to US' wiVe,
And a new J's.

Hey,
If you could re-call,
Our close-to-last SMS conversation,
Was regardin' the 'FLY' thingy,
Well, I didn't remember it myself,
But, I tend to remember the situation.
That was durin' the half-end of my standard 6
of SEKOLAH KEBANGSAAN BUKIT BANDARAYA, BANGSAR BARU (SKBB) 'days' to the first-half of my Form 1, while in SEKOLAH MENENGAH KEBANGSAAN BUKIT BANDARAYA (SMKBB) 'months'.

"She's flyin' to US'' *kinda the concept, cos I can't remember everythin' nowadays, too.
*BRAIN DETERIORATION ALERTS!

So,
Since that was, errr, kinda to frankly here, but, you see, Kimi,
I am not a secretive person, when it comes to myself, though, after all, I am so sure,
You have encountered like an abundant amount of person like me, in your life, aite?
I called that attitude as, "LURUS BENDUL".

Once I acknowledged that,
You have 'sumone',
I thought that,
I better back off,
Cos,
My dad,
DISLIKES such 'things.
You know,
Like, those,
'PERAMPAS', or 'CURANG' thingy.
Well,
I know,
That won't happen,
Since,
I was only like, 11 years old back then(I was born at the end of the year, though, so it counts. LOL).
So,
Still,
Syaitonirrajim is everywhere, and immortal till qiamah, aite?

Hey!
I saw your lil' bro, though,
I looked for him, on 2004, like,

"Wonder where is that lil' bro of RMC JUO of F COY year 2001?", I said to myself.
After all,
"Do you have a lil' bro or sis?"
"Yeah, he's a 89'-liner." you replied.
"Must be as good lookin' as you are," I said this to myself.

So, you see,
Last time, before my mum finish settlin' up, me and the rest of my lil' sis and lil bro, here, in Shah Alam,
Well,
You know,
The school you had mentioned, back in the year 2002,

SEKOLAH MENENGAH KEBANGSAAN SULTAN SALAHUDDIN ABDUL AZIZ SHAH, SEKSYEN 2, SHAH ALAM(SMKSSAAS).

Kimi,
Do you know wut had happened to the person-that-never-find-any-boring~ness-to-'harrass'-you(sms you)- back-then, after the end of the 'harrass~ness'?
After finishin' my Form 1 year, I went to another school, ass-followin' my SPM~ed-big-sis, to METHODIST GIRLS SCHOOL, KUALA LUMPUR(MGSKL).
Well, nothin' much to tell from that, just, feel like to tell you, though, that's all.(LOL)
Oh!
Maybe there was 'sumthin'',
My family moved to Shah Alam.
Yeah, that's it.
But I(we) still maintained our school.
And you know wut happened? Well, of course you dun, LOL.
I saw SMKSSAAS, since, I(we) used IntraKota and Cityliner buses,
To go KL and Shah Alam, back and forth, till the end of my Form 2 year,

I didn't know that I will have my Form 3, Form 4 and Form 5, there, though,
Since my family brought us to live in Section 10, Shah Alam,
So, I thought that,
I wud be school~ed into Sekolah Menengah Section 9, Shah Alam(RIVAL!!! LOL again).

So,
As Form 3 day arrived,
Well,
I have to mention this too,
My results in MGSKL, was like, a badass flyin' colours, beatin' all the other races except our own BUMIPUTERA, I was, impressed  by myself too, though.
But 'things' just didn't go pretty well,
I was,
Placed,
In a class, where,
It was not, the...err........I mean I was placed in 3 Jujur, instead of 3 A(what's A stands for eh? Umar? Anyone?), 3B (Bistari eh???) or 3 C(Cikelon? TROLOLOLOL, well, not in my targeted class list, though)
I was, like,

'WHY?"

But, there was where, I developed my ART~skill.
And how to be FRANK wif 'ur'~self kinda attitude.
So,
My Form 3 was a BLESS~ful one, I know.

Oh yeah, sorry,
'Ter'SELF-centered 'pulok'..

The point is,
Your lil' bro was in 3 B.
But, the location of the classes, the BUDAK PANDAI block( Block A) is facin' the MIDDLE PANDAI block(Block B)
So,
Whenever I saw 'em, the BUDAK PANDAI(well, I was quite racist back then, but I wasn't the KEPOCHI-typed of person, rather kept it within myself) I wud say this to myself,

"I supposed to be there, though."

And trust me, I even had this kinda intention,
"God, why are YOU bein' cruel to my life, after I study 'nice~LY' durin' my Form 2? Hiishhhh".
But,
You see,
Even in the Holy Book of the Prophet Muhammad's for us the ummah,
God had also mentioned, earlier.
Well,
I am sure, you knew which 'sentence'.
I was 'directly trained' by HIM, the BIG GUY ABOVE, about this life, though.
Cos, one thing I did realized since sumtimes ago, were, I was a bit, arrogant.
Yeah.
Hmm..
But not long time ago,, at one stage,
GOD really 'taught' me a lesson.
But HEY!
It wasn't an easy one, though.
Sorry to admit, that I thought, that, at one stage,
I was,
Already....
An..........................................


ATHEIST.

Sorry, but that's the truth.
(Ampunkan AKU TUHAN.)

I neither mix nor replaced HIM up to sumthin'~ELSE, though,
But I felt so UNfair, that, I didn't deserve to have all 'those', back then,
It wasn't really long time ago, o~ Kimi Jauhary.
Plus,
I started to lose my faith,
Since I had encountered those so-called religious MAKHLUK, that I thought,
If that's how religion ask us, the Muhammad's ummah, to be, then I rather be a free-thinker(Ampunkan Noni, o~ ALLAH).
Cos, I was SO freaked-out by these peeps, no need to mention over and over again regardin' their actionS, though.

HEY!
I no perfect, YET.
I still findin' what's the meanin' of this life, though, o~ OP Mohd. Hakimi Jauhary Bin Jamalus.
But,
When I thought I found it,
THAT'S WHEN I ENCOUNTER ALL THE 'OBSTACLES', even Obstacle Run Course in ashkar, wasn't that hard.

...............................................................................

Anyway,
I am befriendin' wif your I-knew-his-existence-in-this-world-since-2002-since-his-RMC-big-bro-told-me, in FB. He was even my university-mate for a short time, before he changed to the other branch. Why lah? HOMIE-sick? LOL. Kiddin' k, the lil' bruh.

And,
Regardin' your house,
At the end of the Jalan Kelubi,
Is where, my BUDDY; Shah Alam, PT Perang, 'Toilet' Hutan, Hutan durin' ROTU's Intermediate year, and a BEST BUDDY, lived wif her family, The Tuan Kamaluddin's.
So...
hahaha,
Such a coincidence, aite?

And,
WHERE did I get the guts to 'reach' you(even OP Idi Nadjmi, but, he was sure reminded me of my Tuan Mus'ab in ROTU) back then?
'Thanks' to my eldest sis, before you guys were the MAIN SPOTLITE of RMC, she first, SMS, your senior, OP Shazri Hidayat.
And they are still FF(Friend Forever).
*also, your name kinda reminds me of my PAK LONG Kimi( #BCF biological father), so.......yeah, it counts, too, cos I heart my Pak Long forever~

Thanks cos, unintentionally, clarified to me,
That even a good-lookin', high-ranked guy, can own a good attitude too.
And, can treat a lil' lost-soul girl, OK~ly.
Thanks, cos, patiently explained to me about the 'FLY' thingy~*I knew though, but, I have to admit that, that was the GEDIX-side of me.
Hope you and your whole blood-related, find peace, and all POSITIVE vibes exist in this dunia~.

*Hey, I 'found' a not so-good lookin' guy on the 'outer', but SO DAMN HANDSOME in the 'inner' part, or in the other word, a person that I've been prayed for since I was standard 2(SKBB). EVERYTHIN' that I prayed for, and even now, I am still prayin'.
He is the owner of 'this':




Till then,

The still alive and the remember 'those #goodOLDtimes' and the last-time-very-small-kid-now-a-badass-woman SMS acquaintance of yours,

n5ive@Lt. Muda Nur Syazwani Binti Ghani PSSTUDM aka Syaz aka Wani aka Noni aka ROKA,
The 5th daughter of OP Ghani Bin Sulaiman( RMC Coy F, Year '73-'75{kot}, Putera Sargeant)

*or perhaps, I didn't even mention my name, konon nak jadi, "Hamba ALLAH".

(Pfffffffft)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New