duinaaa, susahnya mo pikir

Iyala bha..
Mana sya tau,
Perkara ini boleh bikin hidup sya jadi gini...

*takin A deepbreath.

And I dunno,
If I had talked to the righteous peeps,
About it.

But I hope,

I DO.

I understand,
MY LIFE,
Is how my.....errmmm..........

OK.

FRANKLY typin',

I am dependin' on the NEAREST entities surroundin' me,
To determine of WHO AM I.

Unfortunately,

That is only applicable,
Like on 2007 and before.
And 'THEY' SHOULD STOP DOIN' IT! SERIOUSLY!
Currently,
I am so NEW,
I finally know what I want, what I need, what's in my head, and what's in my...

HEART?

Ok.
So, that's the issue, the 'IT' I've been mentioned initially.




YANG DIKEJAR TAK DAPAT, YANG DIKENDONG BERCICIRAN.




That's how I refer my DEGREElife story, back then.

But this time, the 'ridle-doodle',
Came again...
I mean,
It's not over yet, (nor even START yet, heh....AH BIAR AH! MY LIFE MY CHOICE kaedahnye..)
But,
I just quite trauma,
Wif my past.

And to talk about this matter,
I dun think,
Social network media,
Is the BESTEST media,
So,
I need to 'do' it,
In my reality life, instead of virtual.

I have to confirm it,
Because,
Yeah..



PISANG TIDAK AKAN BERBUAH DUA KALI.




*p/s: Some of 'you', will see. what I'll can do, TODAY. *Gile, enam(6) kali start minggu lepas sampai malam tadi bermimpikan makhluk yang sama, setelah...




























ISTIKHRAH. =.= another PLUS! I completely UNDERSTOOD how Rasulullah s.a.w and his very first wife, story-line.
So...

IN THE NAME OF MY SOLE CREATOR~
Not doin' this for nafs,
But for YOU, o~LORD.
Guide me.


-feelin' determined.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New