cepat letih lah baru-baru ni, badan pon mengalami kesengalan -Siri II-



*upDATE startin'....: 0045 hours of 231013

Hmmm...

Where to start...

So basically,

Me get tired easily.

This post is supposed to be written regardin' my journey,
Of settlin' some BANK transactions,
And..

To buy a new pair of apullet(DO I spell it correctly? Do correct me, if I'm wrong) for Ashkar thingy,
And
A new nameTAG~

So, the story was supposed to be back in last week's Thursday.

So,
I went to Subang RMAF Air-Base.
And..

Yeay yeay...

Nothin' EXTRAVAGANZA happen, 
Just a normal journey.

But, today?

I got my nameTAG~







*upDATE finishin'....: 0053 hours of 231013



*upDATE again ....: 1958 hours of 241013























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New