lame tak menaip



Peace Upon To Ya, my readers.
Hi, my readers.

As you all can see, for few days back, I left my title-named-entries, empty.

One reason.

I need to get my #fact, straight.

I dunno, if 'that' is what other bloggers do,
But,
I am just tend to be like 'that'.

I love story-tellin'.

Since Senior High,
I always the script-writer(well, there was only one play in class for THE PEARL novel, anyway, but still #legit to me. haha)
Also durin' Diploma years.( Two times, BEL part 1 and part 6)

To me,
Livin' life on this earth, is quite #normal.

Since I was a small person,
I always heard, seen, felt(haha..the senses are wut I'm tryin' to type here..heh...lame eh...haha..silly me..)
About, how much I have to focus on my own
#flaws, instead of other.
Well,
Frankly typin',
The path to be one,
Ain't that #not-hard.
But,

Who #cares?

Basically,
The 'system', has been acknowledged, by, all #manKIND.
I dun get pissed easily, unless, 'you',

YES, 'YOU',

Do it by purpose.
Do it for the sake of the attitude called,

#selfish

I sense 'things' easily.

HOW?

Remember this one not-so-new 'thing' of mine,



I WAS ONCE,

AN ULTIMATE
'#bitch'.




*p/s: I suggest that, all of you, my dear readers, to understand my language, as same level of the level intelligence of your as your age.


Because,
I am only a person,
With full of #flaws,
And still strugglin' very #not-easy,
PLUS,
To secure my place in #hereAFTER.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New