"mula segar"

A dad of sum PEEPS 'quote', applicable whenever he feels like he wants to.
Me?
I am not a kid that only ass-follow, anymore.

Maybe I would,

IF

I wasn't 'placed' in BORNEO for some 'frame' of time.

Of course EVERYONE will get the idea,
What I,
Nur Syazwani Binti Ghani,
Had gone thru,
For that particular three(3) years, though.

What else?

~ KLIA/LCCT instead of anywhere else
~ An airplane instead of any other vehicle created by any manKIND
~ Two(2) hours earlier, DUH.
~ The risk of bein' 'hangin'' in the air for straight one(1) hour and forty-five(45) minutes, for each 'set'.

The TAWAKKAL concept.

I always imagine,

IF

The flight I 'ride',
Happened to be destined,
To MIGHT encounter an accident(or accidentS) such as:

~ I accidentLY break the oval-shaped-sized-as-small-as-my-face-surfaced-squared windows, lead to, the pressure of the cabin and the outer air, searchin' for an equilibrium thingy, just because I am too excited~LY mesmerized by the unknown island, caught by my vision while the captain of the flight just reported~LY that we are like have another four-hundreds(400) km away from our destination( Kuchin' International Airport).

~ I got sucked while usin' the lavatory.

~ I sit down at sumoneELSE sit.

~ I misthought between lavatory and cockpit.

~ and etcetra etcetra.

MAYBE

Those things happened, because I always avoid myself from watchin' pieces like that so-called movie, that showin' some, fanatically , I dunno, but I always have this:

WHADDAHECK, GAL? *wif an appropriate facial expression, and I'm sure the sentences might need some critical thinkin' from you, yes you, the reader, to understand.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Think a step ahead, cos from that, my body can cope to ANY 'things' ahead."

Well, the above is just sumthin' that just came to my mind.

I dunno, but, seriously, my dad gave me A LOT to read, or perhaps, not a lot, but once he gave me a piece, that piece, is seriously not as tasty as a piece of cupcake made by my 3rd big sis.

"QUALITY over QUANTITY"

Another one from my brain too,
Well,
Frankly speakin',
After spendin' sumtime,
Employed by 'others',
I realized,
The precise one should be,

"QUALITY AND QUANTITY".

Enuf said.

Thanks for read.

May GOD BLESS ALL #manKIND.

insyaALLAH.

Peace Upon To Ya'.




Or this,







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New