Rindu Bab 2







Momil led ta'lim just now.

I couldn't recall, when did the last time, #leGHANI's had it, but for sure, it was a long long time ago. Only Iwe wasn't present, since he's in Sabak Bernam, Selangor, pursuing his diploma in Politeknik Sultan Idris, right now.

Typing about ta'lim. From my understanding and memory, it means 'teaching'. So, Momil was teaching the rest of us, the eldest? WOW~! Lawan tokey nampak~ huhuhu..

Nah...in Islam, there is no such things as, 

Makan garam dulu, maka aku dapat darah tinggi dulu.",
rather,
"
Saya budak baru belajar, kalau salah tolong tunjukkan.

Age is just a number, and an experience doesn't wait for a person to reach to a certain number of age, for it to 'come'. A five-years-old Minachi may have became an expert on swimming, while I only have learnt to be one, not so long time ago, and I am a twenty-four(24) years old lady currently.
So, it's kinda cool to see, Momil read the Fadhilat Amal book to the rest of us, #leGHANI's.

While sitting facing to my eldest siblings, I felt so funny, throughout the whole 'session', since, they looked so big, I mean, BIG, aaah, I mean, they still small last time. Those times, when we would sat in a circle, took turns to read out loud the book's content. Well, eventhough my ears were listening to Momil's, but my mind, was bringing me back to my life, when we all were still small. Most of the memories were occurred when we stayed in Bangsar Baru, and during Ramadhan.
That time, Momil wasn't exist yet.

So, Abah will always be the one who led the ta'lim. Sitting in a circle, Mama, Kak Yong, Apik, Kak Yang(Mimie's original nick's among us, the younger siblings, but couldn't remember when did we start not to use it anymore), Chae, Me, Ija and Iwe. Iwe was still freaking small, and even Apik who is deaf must join. 

Last time, Abah was a 'scary' daddy, well still one, but not as 'scary' as last time. We had to follow his orders, and of course, there were also few moments, where we(the siblings) made plots 'against' him as the action to not-follow him. Like, there was a moment, where some of us didn't follow to do tarawikh at the mosque, and therefore, before Abah reached home, we pretended to sleep, and just like that, we didn't have to 'bersengkang mata' to listen to the ta'lim.(Hahahahaha, I hope Abah won't find this entry.. :8B )
Imagine, our schedule during the whole Ramadhan, was full with tadarus and ta'lim. It's not a big deal at this age, but I was only a nine(9) years old little girl, with so many 'stupidity'. 


I can still remember, when Chae sat beside me, we always fought, and until Abah stared at us, then only we stopped. During worst, Abah will even scolded us both. After all, who else would fight if not only both of us. Kak Yong and Mimie? They were just in their own class, whatelse Apik. Iwe and Ija? Ok, right now I just realized that, I don't really remember how were they when we were in Bangsar Baru, maybe they were still too small for me to judge. All I remember is, they were our 'crony' when Chae and me scramble up for Astro's remote control( The rule was, whoever hold the remote control, when he/she wanted to go to anywhere outside from the living rooms range where the TV was located, he/she is not allowed to bring along the remote control, so, yeah, you need a person who can be trusted to hold it, so in this case, Iwe and Ija were always the 'trusted' one. But usually, they were also easily being manipulated( =,.= ) I'll talk more about this in later post.)
They(Ija and Iwe) followed our(Chae and me) orders very well, and look at them these days, they are very nice people leading a wonderful life, unlike me and Chae. =.= 

Every before and after five(5) times compulsory prayers, we had to listen or read ta'lim and did tadarus. For tadarus, I still remember, Abah will ask us to stop at the verse that have a star in it, and those who happened to read longer verses, will be laughed at, and 'padan muke'~ed at too. That's just a small 'portion' on how much immature we were.

While for ta'lim, I started to wonder, if I did understand even a bit of those recitation by Abah last time... =,.=

.............



#leGHANI's

Me sitting like a boss with the elder siblings and Mama.
*Tolcha, Mimie and Kak Yong are in their own class..(rollin' eyes)

With the youger siblings.

Even Iwe is twenty(20) years old this year, and Momil is no longer a primary school student.

How time flies...
I miss the old times...............

*p/s: From those ta'lim experience, I knew that everytime I hear our Prophet's name is being called, I must respond to it and say  "Sallallahualihiwassallam". It's a useful knowledge, I think, since he promised to give shafa'ah during the day of judgement later. :D





----------------------------------------------


Momil when he was as big as my Bearira. And now, he is on his way of becoming an al-Hafiz. Another ahli syurga in #leGHANI's, I believe(God's will).



Part I

*Momil as Parameswara for his year end Sekolah Agama event, two years back, o seriously, time, can you please slow down a lil'?
T~T







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New