saya dan jaringan sosial yang bersifat pelik -siri III-


Seriously...
I recently re-read many of my past Facebook posts, and yeah, I think that, most peeps that I first thought to be annoying, especially those who sent messages to me via Facebook Private Message telling me this and that(advises and sarcastic remarks), really have the right to....err...
you know...ermm......really have the...ermm.........ok, frankly typing, I myself got annoyed, and still do. Bagaikan, "dah la muke burok, ayat pon burok, memang DOUBLE burok!" hmmm..

















=.=























Why o~Noni, why?
=.="










One thing in mind now,


*Just the title of the song, and Love Aqua lotsss
~ I'm a Barbie Gal~


*For many times, and there'll be more in the future, I am SO VERY THE MUCH FREAKING sorry. 
How can I be such a selfish *****, and might have spoiled some other-creature's moods and all during those days.

But, looking at those full with negativity-vibes-kinda-posts, I don't know if I will do one again in the future, because, when I scrolled to the earliest, who knows, that I was TERGAMAK to express those kinda posts. Oh my..............





Seriously,

If only I could turn a lil' back time....

Sorry kawan-kawan and terima kasih yang memang ikhlas nak kasi nasihat, whereas yang sindir, I dunno what to say about that......... :'(









*p/s: Decided to write an interval of two(2) days. |:8B




By the way, I just knew that one of my fren, is diagnosed with colon cancer stage three(3). May ALLAH s.w.t ease everything...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New