rase kehilangan IV


I supposed to have entered my dreamland right now, but, I don't want to suppress my feeling-is-kinda-down-right-now. As I said, this place is where I can pour out almost every of my emotional-issues. Writing. Typing. Structured.

This week, the issue is 'cats'. Basically, Min-Jeong(the mother of all cats inside the house) is now a grandmother of seven, That's not include her own where there are four of them. High rise(yea, we moved), ten peeps under one roof, and twelve cats? *gulp

Mama couldn't handle most of their nature issues anymore, after all, most of us got out as early as right after Subuh Athan, and be home, it's already dark. Pity Mama, she has to take care of these twelve. So, the 3rd sister, Mimie, uploaded these twelve creatures in a Facebook Group, something like 'Cat Adoption' group, I'm not sure, last night. Apart from Mimie's effort, I too, always saw Mama does her Tahajud inside my room, wanting the best for the cats(I think so).

And alas, while me on my way back from work as usual , and the usual of calling the house-people to fetch me from the public transport station I use, today, the conversation was slightly different,

"Kamu tunggu kejap, kucing ni haa, Mimie ade upload kat Facebook semalam, ni dah ade orang dari Rawang nak tiga ekor," replied Mama the moment she called me to know where's my location at the time.

"Oh!"

Simplifying the story, just now, three out of twelve of them are now a Rawang~ian.

Feeling? Like I said, 'down'. It's something that I always feel when I encounter separation.

Sometimes, if I have a superpower to remove any unwanted feelings in life, I want to remove this 'down'feeling. I hate being down, because it requires tears, and ache at the chest area. Exhaustion. Sad.



















"Jangan buang Min-Jeong,"I told Mama as a request. Just not Min-Jeong. Please....

Mama didn't reply.











Related post:

rase kehilangan

rase kehilangan II

rase kehilangan III




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New