rase kehilangan III



Somebody just confirmed it was Jamil who had died from falling.

....

...................

It was only a few days ago, I was unusually staring at him inside his cage and...........
Love was in the air.





When he was a child,
I still remember he was the tiniest, weakest and the most non-active as to compare with his other brothers and sister, but it was him, that survived and became the healthiest while the rest was hit by a car outside the house, and another were eaten by some stray dogs before they get to become adults on once upon a night, until last night.....
The night that we all just realized about his absent.






Jamil...

Kak Noni gonna miss the moment when kak Noni enter the house to see you lying down literally like a human, and look at me blankly...

Kak Noni gonna miss your purrrrr...

Kak Noni gonna miss the scenery of you licking(cleaning-purpose) your new batch of siblings lovingly as a big bro...

Kak Noni gonna miss lifting the heavy you and 'menggomol' your tummy....

Kak Noni gonna miss your meow~ing asking me to open the wash room for you to drink some water..

Kak Noni gonna miss the sight of you sleep in the corner of my room..






Jamil.........................................................

Why do you leave me...............
Us.....
Apik is crying hard right now...

Momil is demam right now...
Iwe can no more calling out Abang Long now.....
Now who's gonna be your Mummy's accompany, Min-Jeong?
Don't you feel pity for her?
Your teenage lil brothers and sisters?
I thought you have 9 lives!?

Then why can't you survive?





Jamil.........



I'm not ready yet....
















.....
..







In memory of Jamil
(sumwhere near the end of 2013-02.07.2014)

















WHY EVERYTHING THAT I LOVE LEAVE ME IN A SUDDEN WAY EVERYTIME!!!!!!!!!

WHY!!!!?

WHY!?


I want to stop loving anything from now on.
I had enough crying for all these kinda things.
Getting sad is tiring.
I'm done.
I want to be as hard as.........

:'(




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New