pengalaman kerja saye di bawah pengurusan orang lain.

The moment I received the news of mah successful semester-special-break, on 110309,
I've worked under BUMIPUTERAs co.;

1. Global Distribution Services(Telco & Post, Section 23, Shah Alam): Manager; never got paid.[once I came back from UiTM Sarawak to July 2011]
2. SJT VIRTUAL S/B( Setiawangsa, KL): Salesman; paid RM 300 + Extra RM 50 for the Authorised Seller TM T-Shirt just to be the salesman.
3. Tadika{Whatever its name}( Section 19, Shah Alam): Year 4 to 6 Teacher and Nanny; RM100++ [1 week]
4. Tadika Bunda{Whatever too}(Section 24, Shah Alam): Year 5 Teacher and Nanny; RM200++ [2 weeks]
5. Dayang Nur Restaurant & Catering(Ipoh, Perak): Waitress + non-paid Hidden Cleaner; minus 2 weeks worth of salary, when the first 2 weeks of RM 3 x 12 hours of workin' time. [1 month]
6. Butik Bahari Asyek( Section 9, Shah Alam): Salesman + Personal Attack(Personal Assistant) + Public Relations + EVERYTHIN' STRENGTH-REQUIRED JOB; RM 900 + 2% Comission of each sales and minus Jan 2013 salary(no BLACK n WHITE proof that I've got paid, and HELL I give no fuck if THEY PAID me already, do they have NO MOUTH nor INTERNET CONNECTION to tell? STUPID ADMINISTRATION, WHEN I TOLD EARLIER THAT I WANT TO QUIT ON DECEMBER 2012.) [rounded 'value' was 6 months]

All of 'em are SME-based and yeah, like I mentioned earlier, they all are coincident~ly, BUMIPUTERAs, or shud I 'shrink the size', MALAYS, my own race.

All of 'em, their workin' hours are 12 hours a day. Some 5 days per week, and some 7 days per week not forget 6 days per week.
If you, the 'reader' think by logic, my post at each co., were only like, the lowest rank of inferior in ANY POSITION EXISTS IN ANY COMPANIES ON THIS EARTH.
Except for the first company, where, it was my family company, and the company is under my name, so, THEORETICALLY, I was(am) the CEO since the company is still exist in SSM.

All I can say is,

SEE YOU GUYS IN COURT, BOTH COURTS; DUNIA and AKHIRAH.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New