I want to try to be irritatin' like serious~ly, though especially in social media, THOUGH.

Like,
How 'that' peeps dare to do to me soul, though.

Like,
Yeah...
Bein' FUCKIN' stupid.
Like,
"Ape? Tak paham la ape uolz tulis ni....eeeeeeee.." as the body is brainLESS.

Like,
"Cube la bersyukur dengan ape yg ade sekarang, da ade kete besar, rumah lawa, boyfriend(FTW)."

Like,
Ouhh....me gonna remove me tagged post.

Like,
Hell yeah, I shud BLOCK he/she/heshe, though.

Like,
Ignorin' all their replies, though, 'cos I'm SUCKs in explainin' stuff..

Like,
Dude, I dun want to have her 'stain' stick along wif me.....DUH!

Like,
Let's just remove you darlin', cos I can't handle and not that intelligent to meet your expectation, though.

Like,
We may have befriended like since child or any whatever, but.......
WHO CARES?























But....
Little did know.....












F.T.W










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New