After finishin' all the chores....


I do know that I have this dominant evil~ish side,
I do admit that I nurtured 'em rite after my life encounter the first poverty durin Y2K,

But.......

*I was only a kid.....

Seein' how peeps treat 'me', when 'I' was helpless,
So, I did give a lil 'touch' on every of my Orang Tua did,
For the sake of survivin'.

I've been exposed to the world, the REAL world of employment; employer, employee, everythin', since then.

Fall after another fell.
I looked at my Orang Tua..

I always blame myself for not bein';

As strong as the eldest,
An ahli syurga as the Autistic bro,
As hard-workin' as the big sis,
As braniac as the big bro,
As beautiful as the lil' sis,
As patience as lil' bro,
And,
As new~ly born(clean in the inside) as the youngest.

I was practically;

Pemalas
Suka berangan
Kedekut
"Kalau pandai takpe jugak"
Abah sayang
Lurus bendul
Sensitif
Penakut
Pendiam
Hidung besar
Tak boleh diharap
Banyak roma(dude, I shaved 'em when I was only standard two(2), blame MTV and Channel [V])
Sakit jiwa(the latest)
*lists will be updated by 'times'...

Seriously,
I accepted all the facts when I was standard three(3), which was in the year 1998.
The year which, Malaysia encounter some these so-called political wars.

I still remember, how much the impact of Anwar Ibrahim got locked up, while he was givin' 'speech' at his house in Damansara, to my Orang Tua.
Sumtimes, I felt like,
"Kesian diorg(Anwar's Family)".
Lookin' at his wife and still 'baby'-sized kids, Nurul Iman(I was like, why is the girl name like a guy?LOL), Nurul Nuha(Aaa..this one I like, cos it sounds so, manja, when we say it out loud.) And I never know how does the son look like, not until few years ago.
I read Harakah.
I wonder,
Won't the children feel ashamed? Their father has been locked up? And their faces were in front of all the national mass media?

Seriously,
I just dislike Mahathir Mohamad, because his wife is wearin' wig, instead of hijab, a proper hijab.
Since before,

I tried to look for flaws in Dr. Azizah, but, until today, even though she does ageing a lil',
but, her attire, is syara'~ful.
But, maybe, she just like to use satin-fabric hijab, which is I recently heard that, it's forbidden. The satin features that make it, become forbidden. I dunno, maybe I shud re-check.
And so, one day, Abah, brought me and I remembered there was Mama too,
at KLIA, waitin' for Anwar's.
So, it was Nurul Izzah.
I can still remember clearly,
How stunned I was, when I saw her,her skin, was(is? NVM) super flawless.
Like,
A non-painted porcelain.
My eyes were almost popped-out.
I dunno, I just naturally love beauty.

So one day,
I couldn't recall, startin' from when,
But, back in 1997, when I was standard two(2),
My cousin, named, Nur Iylia Afiqah Binti Mohd. Hakimi, came to my 'life'.

To be continued....


But......
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New