saya sombong bila saya kurus dan berkulit mulus

Literally.

I realized bout this stuff since about 7 to 8 months ago. It might seem a lil' too specific but, that's just how it is.
To think again, everything(almost) was started when I successfully reached my ideal weight target.
Losing 7 k's in 10 days through workin' out and a lil' of extreme diet.
My confidence level was boosted like, like I almost felt that I could do anything....ANYTHING.
I could...do bla bla... bla bla......bla bla....and bla bla....and....I even wished to be.............a prime minister?
(D*MN)

But the truth was, I was actually tryin' to prove to SOME other peeps, that I ain't a loser as SOME of them claimed. I tried this, I tried that, until one moment, SOME of 'em even called me...a......ermmm....... not so necessary to mention, as rite now, I am slowly movin' on.

Forget those "SOME peeps" already.

As far as I remember, throughout my whole life, I managed to get slimmed about 2 times. And again, as far as I could remember, both times were the times when I had a very serious S*CKS attitude.
Just name any behaviors that are freakin' S*CKS, and seriously, I did almost every single of 'em. Why? Cos' I felt so good of my own-freakin'-self. In the other more-close-to-heart word is "SYOK SENDIRI".

D*MN!

Yucks to that me. When I was workin' hard on not to be a so-called a loser, I gained embarassment, humiliation, losin' respect from others and all the worst things in the world that I could think of caused by MYSELF, unfortunately.

I bad-typed(synonyms to bad-mouthed...can aaa? ahakz) my own so-called friends. I never deserve to have them, and they just dun deserve to receive such treatments, after they had already tried their best, to gimme the best. I REMEMBER. But, I was so blind. As blind as a blind man playin' piano in the pasar malam.

I worked here and there, thinkin' I ain't ugly, I'm the best(2NE1's fault..can aaa?), I do things well......... *takin' a deepbreath.
Such a loser thinkin'.

And as time passing by,
My body and mind, just couldn't handle my ego anymore.
I started to put some weight again. I did realize bout it, but, I couldn't stop myself from consumin' these:

*CHOCOLAT(not a fan, originally)
*FAST FOOD(usually, very seldom)
*CARBONATED H2O(I can count wif my fingers on how many times I really enjoy drinkin' 'em)
*SNACKS(not a fan)
*SUPPER(seriously, never was a routine)

for 8 months straight.

So, now, I would like to announce that I am a happy 20k's-added-body-mass(weight)-from-ideal-weight person. Somethin' that I had never EVER EVRE ERVE imagined in my whole life.

My face? Well, it wasn't so good too, originally though, but everytime I got slimmed, the skin surface also smoothen itself. So, vice versa lah. But, maybe I did freakin' took care of my skin at sumtime, but in a way that I always make sure that, I won't never get to be compared wif the moon surface by anyone. That's it. The rest like pimples, white head, black head, etc as long as they dun leave any trace after showin' off themselves to the world, then it's fine. I never touched 'em. Yeah, I NEVER EVER EVRE ERVE touch 'em, until..........

I am now a happy person ownin' a can-be-compared-to-the-full-moon-in-the-sky stuff... face skin. Or me, maybe like BE-POP from "Lawak Kampus".

me the BEPOP possesin' SEUNG-RI

And I'm cool wif it, as to compare last time, I mean, everythin' happened because of my own faults. Currently, I am learnin' on receiving jokes, especially when the jokes are obviously about me. And I also hope that, peeps manage to get my jokes too. I dun want to get easily-sentap(ahakz), smile more, and just be cool(not that cool cool, but that cool....errrr.....get it??...err...nvm)
My lil' sis was once said this,
"Noni lari cam nak bergegar bumi."
............
......................................
=.="
Maybe I had ever said or thought like that towards some other peeps,
so, I felt like someone threw a KURMA to me, when she said that.
( Get the jokes........KURMA...KURMA hits me.....get it?......errr)

Dun wanna type so much bout philosophy and stuff, I am now workin' on tryin' to reach some stability in life, in terms of IQ, EQ and SQ.

GOD's will.

*I can never type freely about how much religion has helped me, considerin' some dark(bad)-track record that always gonna follow me anywhere I go until I die perhaps.


oh wait!

Maybe I can simplify my current physical like these equations:




BePop

PLUS





                                                                       
                           
  
Xena


EQUALS TO me at current time.


AHAKZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

I'm only a disgrace to everythin'