saya dan jaringan sosial yang bersifat pelik -siri I-

Slept at 0200 hrs, after struggling like...eeerr...no words comin' to mind, but  after some hard-time to enter the world of DISNEY(obviously a dream, duh) I woke up again, like.....now. *scratchin' head.

Typin' some bunches of my mind. kui kui.

Wonder if I am sick or what, cos the organ that do the beats, practically inside the chest, just not havin' its usual beats. Instead of New Boyz(ahakz) song, it's K-POP now. aiyoo..
Anxious..
Is it because of the fact that, I managed to activate back my social network stuff? 
Scaredy? 
Don't think so.

Do I still fit to that 'world'?

Reminisce all the past posts, they really hauntin' me like, a horror movie.......err.......just couldn't find any other nice example. Eheh.
But,
I still remember, those times when I scrolled down at the very beginning of the posts, I can be sure, that I wasn't that bad, though. Ahakz.

Of course, the earliest posts were never the serious one. 
Of course, the mentality durin' the earlier was social network was just a joke.
Of course, bla bla bla....

.......

But, not everythin' went as smooth as I thought it would be.

9GAGS
The sarcastic one, about social networkin' users, I think, I did all those what they had mentioned, I think la.

Plus, (aiyoo.....my body suddenly experiencin' some shrinkin' moment..)

* I removed
* I deleted
* I blocked
* I stalked
* I attacked
* I wrote big(talked big's cousin...pon bole)
* I lied(tendency tu sgt kuat, walau tak selalu)
* I mengungkit~ed(jgn marah haa)
* I told almost every single tiny-miny stuff
* I poyo~ed

But, there's a said that,

"Keluar air mata darah sekalipun, nothin' can be reversed".

It's just that, rite now, I'm already tired to 'padankan muka' to myself.

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

(padan muke kau...ehekz)

Few days ago, yeah, since the day I started to have the desire to check out my social network account after some timeS, they just won't open. Like, the e-mail had been suspended stuff lah, I've forgotten my passwords stuff lah, but suddenly, last nite, everythin' was as easy as A B C 1 2 3(lame, I know).
Dan dan can be opened, when I was about to decided to let go of everythin' about my social network life. 
Kunun, it's a sign from the BIG GUY ABOVE, tellin' me that I might hurt everyone again. I even told my BCF that I lost my memory on my passwords and even vowed to not havin' one anymore. Konon, leadin' a very -so-much reality life.

"I thought I was a warrior...err... Keyboard Warrior"? (Heard this for the first time by HongKi FT Island regardin' his motorcycles pix issue..very funny one..hahaha)
Still a warrior meh, ahahaha..
(So random, suddenly about warrior laks.huhuhu)

The fact that, I still have to retain the still undeleted/unblocked friends, maybe I should just let it stay active. 

Remove friend, unfriend.....ini semua dakyah YAHUDI!
(dan dan)
Suddenly, I wonder, how would it look like, if, those virtual stuff, are done in a real life? (o.O)
Maybe I should suggest SMOSH or Ryan Higa to do one.
Like for instance, by clickin'/touchin' someone else body, and, he'll/she'll later disappears. Hmmmm...
How is that even legit. aiyoo...

Wearin' the same shirt durin' Ice Age, like...... *palmface


And one more stuff, I tend to get terase easily, which I think is a no-no for me. I mean, when I see someone posts stuff, suddenly, I'll terase......   LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL, especially from you! YES, YOU THERE.
*trust me, I never want to hurt anyone at the very first place.


Will I get any from her this year??? hmmmm..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

I'm only a disgrace to everythin'