lantak la ape orang lain nak kata

In a way that, no one is hurt durin' the whole process.

"Ma, lantak la ape orang nak cakap, kan?"
"Ye Noni, lantak la ape orang nak cakap."

And so, I finally got out from my shell, again.

With a deepbreath, a very deep one, as deep as Jurang Mariana(what is jurang in english aa.......ahakz),
I met my opah(Allahyarhamah Rahmah binti Tahir), mak Cu, Pak Uda, Mak Long, Umie Naz, Anis, Iylia(according to the susunan nama. *guess my english is gettin' rustier..LOL LOL) and the rests, on the later days.

"Noni!" said opah.
And I was like, "Opah~~" nassally.
Mak Cu who was there next to opah's katil since earlier, didn't realize my existence as she was only suprised after some seconds.
Then Pak Uda, who came by KTM ETS later, "Pekabor? Lame tak nampak? Sihat?" (so like pak uda)
Next was Mak Long, at the hospital parking site.
Later at Mak Long's house, Umie Naz while sidai the kain, " Pekabor, lame tak nampak Noni."

Then,

Anis, my lil' cousin. "Hi~" nassally too.

I went into the house, lookin' for someone. After some search party(mane penah tgk ayat ni eh?main tulis je)
"Nis, mane kak Ya?"
" Die tgh ceri beri kat toilet." (obviously)

Suddenly,

"Hi Noni.."
"Hi Ya....."
"Tau tak......bla bla bla....bla bla bla...lemak kat perut....bla bla...selulit......bla bla..beli bola exercise..bla bla.......tali skipping..bla bla.....ok Noni makan oat cam makan nasik...bla bla.....tak beri-beri..bla bla....."
And it continues for 5 days straight.

And that's when I gained all of what I am rite now.

Ya(berisi), Noni(macam Giant), Anis(comey), Pina(paling meletop) after mandikan opah, which was also the last khidmat by me for opah. Courtesy of Pak Cu.

Thanks Ya, as we both concluded that you are a good cousin, a good sister and a good friend of mine.

1997 - Pusat Sains Negara(same pattern shirts...LOL LOL LOL)

2003 - Along Afzel + Kak Julie's weddin'
2004 - Some relatives weddin'

2005 - Mak Cu's Raya open house
2009 - Raya
2010 - Our's Raya open house


2010 - Along Fazrol's weddin'
2010 - Mak long's house, Penang
2012 - Aimi's and Aina's weddin'

2012 - Raya

2013 - Raya






Like I said,
I too started to wonder at some point, why do I 'heart' you so much,
But lookin' back, I spent my best childhood moment, with you.

And thanks for approvin' my request to be the Best Cousin Forever.

*Al-Fatihah to our beloved Opah,
Allahyarhamah Rahmah binti Tahir.







Semoga opah tenang di SANA.
Inside the liang from left: Iwe, Pak Uda, Aim(cannot be seen in the pix)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

I'm only a disgrace to everythin'