peluang kedua sudah di depan mata, namun..

I got the second chance, but I couldn't do it.
WHY?

I did regret at first that I ignore the offer, I mean, even I knew that I won't be together learnin' stuff with 'em anymore,
I should have re-consider that I could see 'em again in the faculty.

Sounds like, I do stuff without usin' brain.
Remember, I did feel bad toward my own action.
But, have you all ever heard this,
"Gerak hati" ?

When I saw the offer letter on-line,
I didn't know how to react.
Happy?
Extremely happy?

'Cos, apart from I finally can continue what I'd planned in my life,
I would make my Abah happy again, cos, I know how much he wants me to study, again.

The thing is that,
during the applyin' stage, I was told that, I will NEVER EVER EVRE ERVE get to be accepted by the institution anymore. How did I know? I called 'em by phone just to know my percentage of getting' accepted.
As I heard 'em, all I see was, the world around me is crashin' down. Everythin' around me was so dark.
Voices in me says,
"I will never have the chance to wear the yellow-striped hood, then?"
My body felt so heavy, as heavy as Giant carrying Nobita.

Everytime I went to work, I saw Menara from far, I would passed the buses...
I cried, alone, in the inside.
What do I have to live for, then?
Abah gonna be disappointed with me forever.
I will lose respect from everyone.
And that time, I was too proud to work in.....somewhere.......which I am not, eventually.

Abah always ask me, whenever he has the chance, but I always try my best to avoid him.
Weird, but that's what happen.
It was my own fault.
My decision.
I thought I can do well.
I can, but at that time, I feel so zero.
I started to listen to some songs, fulfillin' my rebel desire.
I blamed myself that sometime affected others.
I just didn't remember how to smile.
I feel so hollow-ish.
(the fact that I own a face feature that askin'-for-a-punch, especially when I am not smile or smirk.)







I took serious at every single line of the song's lyrics.
I thought they were singing for me.
And my ultimate favorite is from Evanescene.
(trust me, I can reach the notes, ehekz)







My dream to realize the pix, just shattered like dusts in my house.

Before all these happen,
As time passes by..
I did already start to face the fact that, I won't study there anymore.
So, I usha all the other institutions exist in Malaysia that offer my field.
I kept tellin' myself to stay cool.

Nevertheless, I still applied for it, for the sake of 'sedapkan hati', even the woman had said,
"Oh kami tak terima pelajar yang turned down the offer anymore."
(k, fine, I can't really remember the whole things she said, but basically it's like that la...)

Then, suddenly I got it.
I was so confused.
Why did they lie to me?
I could never erase the harsh of that woman's voice from my brain, and....heart.

Why?
I wasn't prepare for it.
I believed what I was told.

I clicked "Accepted".
But...
I am still here today.

Fact accepted, no one can replaced 23 hearts, at least in my heart ever.

23 Hearts



To give a thought 'bout all these again, everything are just a repetition.
When I decided to take the SUDDEN semester break at first, I thought, it won' be a big deal to be some other peeps classmates,
So, when the new semester arrived, after that first-time 4 months break,
I woke up that morning, I did ironed my Green long stripes Baju Kurung,
But, my feet were like glued to the floor.
Suddenly,
I knew that,
I knew that, I can only have you 23 Hearts as my mates.

Probably, when you guys have finish, THEN only I do something for my academic-life.

Perhaps, for now,
Maybe, I see some lights on sumthin'else~
Ehekz.

Hahaha, rejeki namenye.... Korang, doakan kite dapat balik masuk UiTM yea 23 Hearts~
At least kite tak nampak korg, even kite akan ade classmates baru...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

I'm only a disgrace to everythin'