cepat letih lah baru-baru ni, badan pon mengalami kesengalan -Siri I-

Age factor perhaps?
Sounds so ~whatever~
But what if it's true?

'Cos it seems pretty obvious when I compare my body of four to seven years ago to now.
If last time, after a long long day, I still needed to force my eyes to be shutted off, and heart(style sik?hak hak) to play jazz beat, goling-goling like tenggiling, then, tau-tau dah subuh sepi'e. Done.

But these days, I lie down, or perhaps, I just stand somewhere statically, let say, at 2300 hrs, celik-celik, tau-tau da 1100 hrs.(Obviously I am exaggeratin', k)
Is that even fair??

(The beginning of Lestary slot-drama named, Aku dan Tidurku starred by Min-Jeong and Jamil)

Early morning,
She wakes up,
Knock knock knock on the door.(sopan kan..nok nok bunyinye)
......

Familiar?

I like Christina Aguilera more than Britney. But still, I grew up with their songs. ahakz


What really concerns me is that, the way I sleep, was like I'd done some bad*ss stuff durin' the day like menukang my neighbour's broken roof or chased some stray cats tried to rob Min-Jeong's and Jamil's food, though. Tido tak hingat.
Especially durin' Maghrib. After do some necessary stuff, I will automatically directed into the world of Disney. Maybe, was it because of the jogging things I did this evening? *hmmmm, while lift kening

Ahha! I think that's it!
Mystery solved!

Now that I'm awaken,and since today we have entered the last ten nights of this best month of the year. Maybe, I can even fix my neighbour's broken bicycle too.

The casts.


Min-Jeong
Jamil with his successfully killed-cockroach


Min-Jeong's and Jamil's food

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

I'm only a disgrace to everythin'