sesat - Chapter One -


Year 1997

"Mana kelas ni....." she sobbed, while keep searching for the lost class.

"Kak Yang!" she saw her big sister. It was still early and dark at Sekolah Kebangsaan Bukit Bandaraya, Bangsar Baru.

"Noni lupa kelas kat mana.." she trembled and just like that, Kak Yang helped her to find her class.

 I can hardly forget that moment. You know, when you get lost, those feelings like scared, afraid, stress, messy and every single negative vibe just come to you with no mercy. That time, serenity, logical, or sanity are greatly tested. Arghh.. Plus, it was my first day in a new school. I afraid to approach any human being at that time, and to see my big sister passing by, I almost thought that she's an angel in disguise. I felt safe, warm(DUH~), homey, and overwhelmed everything at the same time. But, I wasn't really the one that showing off my feeling, last time, just simply not good at it. Rather kept everything inside, and just pretend like nothing. Oh yeah, I did almost cried. DUH~ So, since I didn't want to experience those stressful moments alone, again, I made sure that I remember all the trail to 2 Budiman class.
 

Year 2007

"Kita hilang tembak," said Peng as he lead the compass marching for our syndicate team during ROTU Annual Camp 2007. And what he was meant by 'hilang tembak' was, he lose our tree track, where the trees were used as the mark of our trail back to our main headquarter(UiTM Kota Samarahan).

It was almost dusk. And as soon as he said that, our Officer in-charged, Puan Pipot, immediately took the charged. She got my credit for being the best senior of mine during those ashkar days. She's cool, man, like, super cool.
Eventhough our team got lost, I would like to confess that, I was delightful. I had no worry, because, first of all, I thought that, no matter how much time we're gonna take, we would find our way out, and I didn't know why I can be so sure at that time. Maybe the fact that I wasn't alone. Seriously, that was when I learnt about everyone attitude in my team. Seriously, the people with big mouth during usual days, they became mute and calm, and I got very fascinated with that 'scenery'. Ouh come on, we had our Miss-knew-it-all Ali*a, G, and some others, who's usually complained about everything, seriously......ahahaha. *This is my moment people, I do hold 'grudge' over some people 'in' there since, their attitude was so an ear and an eye-sore.
Well, nevermind.
What could I say is, I am glad that I enjoyed that lost-in-the-Borneo-woods-moments, perhaps, the only lost that I was positive with.




No sense of directions.

Today

Until today, I still get lost my way easily. Eventhough I've been using NKVE Highway for so many times, I am still like,

"Mama, masuk sini ke?" asked me during almost every drive with my mom.

And the bad news is, I always ended up using the longer way, rather than short-cut, and hence, wasting so much fuels and time. I was once, even got accused for 'detouring' to some weird places. But please, I am not a bad kid. And it's not my fault that I always got lost on the road.........right?

And that was the story when I used highways, which are only consist of a straight road-no-belok-belok. So, what about roads in the town or city, or small road, those with so many junctions, roundabouts and all, or should I say, KL?

"Ahh sudah, mana aku masuk ni? Apasal macam lain je jalannya?"

"Mana ni.........boohooo..."

"Rasa macam penah ikut jalan nih, tapi asal lain?"

"Tak guna punya GPS!"

 "Ops! Sorry Ma, salah jalan, hehehe."






 I'm just a loser that loves speed, accelerate, overtake others and drive. How I wish every road is just a straight-path. And people, I think this is the only thing that you can surpass me. An automatic respect for those that have a good memory in roads or whatever. But remember, the only thing.







*p/s: But I am good with Kuching roads, though. Perhaps, the fact that I got my driving license there........*pout



Year 2003






To be continued.....




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

I'm only a disgrace to everythin'