Time

Time flies. Time is expensive than any metals. Time waits for no man, neither a woman nor any hermaphrodite . Time magazine. Time. Time. Time.

I'm running out of time. *sigh

But I have no choice. I have to keep my pace as how is it now. There are plenty of reasons, because I only have one final shot. And failure is strictly prohibited. Hate me for that, but I can't afford to handle anymore failures.

Leave me. As I'll resume life as usual.

There was a chance, but I guess, it's no longer there.

May God bless each and everyone of us.

The reason: Whatever goes up within a short period, goes down very quick, too.

Till next opportunity, I'll keep my self shut up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New