Happy New Year

It's already half month since it's so fresh, but, who cares, it's still new to me, though. I was sick, really sick for weeks, right after Christmas day off, to be exact. But, it only came to realization right after I got back from work on that final day of 2016. I tried to be cool on the first day of work on that new year, but went back home before the lunch time. One thought that I remember so much during the felt-like-dying moment, "For all the while, I took my healthy time for granted". I think I really did. So now, since I come to live, again; (Alhamdulillah), I think I started to know again, why I live.

This year, instead of telling myself I just turned 27, I will say, I am 28. Yes. 28. 

What have I achieved?

*Traveled alone to foreign country. Checked

Haha. That would be the highlight and so new.

Anyhow, just to add in some more, something that I can say, I pushed away my fear, so I managed to

*Drove 200km/h
*Jumped into the water from second-or-third-floor-of-a-building-like height
*Motorcycling in KL roads(as a passenger)


Bla bla, so, since my round-up age is 30, I am really in the state of, OK on everything. If any can make me be like, " Uhh.." or excite me, I can say, that would be good. Because, not so much I am impressed with, anymore. I am busy with myself, literally. I am so hungry of experiences. I need more. I want to die, leaving marks to the world. And, God's will, there'll be something to be done on March. And since it's about to start, then I won't stop.

InsyaAllah. Whoever see this, please pray for my ease.

Again, Happy New Year.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New