Feelings


Since I was a child, I always have a strong feeling. It could be on anything, but here, I would like to type about emotions. I was a sad child. I couldn't handle if anything like madness, anger, pressure, anything, anything as such as that would make me fear. I became mute. Because, there's nothing I could do about it, as, I was just a child. I was small. There's no particular medium for me to release once the day was fed by those mentioned above. But I know, one day, I'll fight back.






So today, this year, I'll be 28, I repeat, I am 28 and I'm fearless. It's a practice since the child. But, people are having a hard time to deal with me. And these people are the people who has no choice but to stay near my radar. Especially to those who were the one that exposed to me all the negativity when I was a child. These people, they're almost a chicken in front of me now. As I figured out that, nothing about their last time's behavior is explainable with facts. And now, they have to face me, the grown up, learned, and matured one.


Feeling angry?

So, they thought they could simply transfer the feeling to the innocents? When the innocents were obviously helpless by factors. Size, if I were to say about physical factors, then lack in experience, life exposure; that make these innocents to back away. No choice. Became fearful.


Feeling frustrated?

Just the same as above.


Whatever, they were all the same. Releasing their negativity to the helpless, and that now, I called them losers. St*pid. Why have to make the innocents to have a wrong ideas about how to live? How is it like to be adults?

And now I'm an adult myself, do they think I could simply make their live easy? After the hardship they put on me? Well, I have my own strategies. And of course, how I do it? It won't be foolish as theirs.


Current feeling?

Zero.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New