The tale of BCF.


It stands for Best Cousin Forever. An idea that I thought on somewhere few years back, obviously from that so called BFF stuff.

A sister, from another mother? Whatever one can called.

A bestfriend? I tell you, it's even better.

I always pray to Allah s.w.t that I can always be with them. But not until, recently. Yes, there are two of them. Let me reveal their names, one is Ya and another is Kak Anis. But trust me, Ya is 2 years older than me, while Kak Anis is 3 years younger than me. So, don't mind about the 'Kak', it's just something I grew up with. Ya is Mak Long's youngest daughter, and Mak Long is Mama's eldest sister. And Kak Anis is Umie's eldest daughter, and Umie is Mama's first little sister. And I am Mama's most middle child.
Long short story, we grew up, almost together. Eventhough we were not really together, but there was this story of me with each of them.

Kak Anis. She was the long-awaited offspring of her parents. So, my big brother and me, were 'taken' as Umie's children, as we both were 'introduced' earlier into this world, while 'waiting' for Kak Anis. Well, at least that's what I was told. Then, when Kak Anis 'arrived', naturally we became 'siblings'. *smile.
And what siblings are for? To protect them, during high and low. And that spirit, is always stay with me, until I die, I believe.

Ya. *smile.
So much things to write, but too little vocabulary. *laugh
First, nothing have ever changed since the earliest time of my 'consiousness', about her existence, in my life. My small girl moment was filled with her, and how I wish she's actually at my age, but no, she's 2 years older than me. I still remember, when I was schooling in S.K Bukit Bandaraya, I just hoped she Mak Long could send her to the same school, instead of S.K Bukit Pantai. But, haha, I was just an almost-mute little girl. And all I could do was to imagine. Then, when I turned 11, she was no longer a primary school-er, so, there's a hope that I could go to the same school as hers. All I need was 2 more years, so I could become a secondary school-er, too. But, nahh.. she had to move to Perak. Hey! I hadn't even done being an 11, yet. But, yeah, my very first lost. Hmm... but I was only too naive to understand about missing-someone thingy. I can't really recall what happen to my life after her moved, but...emm..surviving. Then she moved to another side of Perak, where she met her now-a-husband, where it even far from the previous region of Perak. Oh! I remember of saying this to Mak Long,

" Mak Long...tak payah lah pindah..", but, haha. What did I know about all this adult things. Ha ha..







Time passes by, Ya went to college, I was in Shah Alam, finishing my secondary education in Shah Alam, and eventually went to college, while Kak Anis has a lot to be told but let just simplify that she went to boarding school in Ipoh, then she's too, went to college. The timeline, is, I mean you can imagine how, yourself. And, here we are now, the working life. Well, should I say, were? Oh! They both aare now married. Ya with Fifi, I tell you, 11 years of relationship, praise be to Allah, welcome aboard Fifi. *smile. And Kak Anis with her boarding school-mate, Arip. They got married this year. Ok, while me, I'm still doing fine to live alone. Hehe.

Anyway, let me just be straight about this post. I can say, during Ya's wedding preparation, we three naturally got stick together again, after, many years of doing this normal life developments stuff. And this time, as career women and we all are basically in the Klang Valley region, allowing us to see each other, at anytime.
Yeay!


It's like..... all my childhood prayers had been answer. To be near to them. *big smile.



But now, they're done with their weddings.. they are leaving me, because they have husbands to be obeyed to. So, no more,

"Jom keluar hari ni"

Leaving me here, alone. It's gonna very lonely here..and cold..
:(


Bai bai Ya. Bai bai Kak Anis.

......

Bai bai......jumpe raya nanti..



Noni akan jage diri baik-baik kat sini. Noni akan cam rindu korang.









26.10.2016




One day, we'll be together again, in that place where no hardships we're gonna face. 
That is my ultimate dream.
For now, let's go, chase our worldly dreams and responsibilities, again.








Bai bai...

sorry for the poor language. The tears just make my vision seems blur...and I don't know when will you two realize about this post. :(




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New