Sixteenth of November III


Good bye, adolescent.

Right now, I still have forty minutes, before I really say good bye to the 26-me. Haha. What's so big deal? Weiii, it's a big deal for me. For every one year older, I set myself to be this and that. Always. Only when I turned 22, 23 and 24, I called that as my transition years. From nobody to 'somebody'. From empty-headed to at-least-it-isn't-empty-anymore.

So, what is 27? Okey, before I go further, let me describe a little, about my 25 and 26 like. *smile
Perfect. It's like my last shot to prove to myself(and the world) that, I am okey. I'm just good. And I'm so sorry about my 22, 23 and 24 moments. I really have no intention to become like that, but hey! I fix almost everything! So, let's be happy! Haha. But I'm grateful. I wanted to know how is it feels like to be away from my own country, I did. Solo, in groups, with my bestfriend. I did that. I found a job that really fits me, in all angles; from the job scope itself to the 'co-curriculum' activities. I found someone that claim he can accept me for who I am(and was), how cool is that? Just cool.
So, yeah!! Good bye. I enjoy so much. I read an article on "What should you achieve when you are 25?" somewhere on Facebook. And, I almost achieve 85% of them. Haha. *fiuu..
I love reading such stuff. They are like a guidance for an especially a dumber like me.

Okey, by now, I have twenty-two minutes left. Omaigoat~~ Hehe.*fiuuuu again.
27. Expectation? To be more mature in handling life as a whole. To upgrade more in everything. To proceed the biggest dream I've been postponed since almost two years, already. To brush up my responsibility skill. To.... emm.......just to be good. *smile.

God's will.

I was born at 0408 hours. Imagine, twenty-seven years ago, Mama already felt that 'sakit bersalin'. Ahakz! Don't worry, Mama. You gonna deliver a legend. Kekekeke. No lah, just a human.














And I hope things go well.

*15 minutes to go. Better go to sleep now. Good night everyone.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New