Something that has turned me off


The last thing I would like to do is to decide. Even for the smallest thing. But, as I grew older, there's no way I could maintain to do so. But, I guess, the moment that I had to decide, was basically right on time.

I'm the most middle child out of 8. I tend to agree on everything. I almost didn't see the need of me making any decisions, because I trusted on others. Wasn't that, simple? I just disliked to.....think so much. I was, really a simple minded one. Well, that is something positive to say, by owning such attitude.

What others don't really know, something about intention here. I could say, it's the major factor. The reason of why I like to let people decide for me, was because I could blame on them, if, things went wrong. I hate responsibilities. That's why.

But, that was all in the past.

As I mentioned above, the time was just right when I fibally had to make my own decisions. Everything were just right; the age, the event, the situations.

And this month? Ouh, I thought that my 25th birthday surprise was like, yesterday, but suddenly, almost in a blink of an eye, I'll 27 within 10 days. Ouh, currently it's 0459 hours. I was born at 0409 hours, according to my birth certificate.

*taking in a deep breath.

I'm good. Praise be to HIM. Everything is good. Especially in that making decisions part. It develops well. But even the best part, I can still adjust myself to be a follower. It's like, I can shift myself according to situations, easily. It all depends on what I have decided. I know, what is the best for myself.

But, is it good for others? Especially the one I once relied too much? Well, all I see is, they have to, 'get up' from living in the past, faster. Because, time makes almost everything, change. I have to admit, there were(are) conflicts. Ouh wait, I didn't ever plan to become one, though. Wasn't it, it's their decision at the first place, and, kinda used force on me, to do that very first decision? *smirk
See, it's not my fault. Hehe.

Nah.. I am rather...grateful.

But again, is it good for others? You see, it's annoying too, sometimes. It's like, 'I know', but, it seems like, only I know. Well, it's like this, this time around, I still indirectly asking for people's opinions, but, no longer in blindly manner. If I see any, weirds in theirs, I will speak up. Ahaaaa.

The end.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New