The bridge we had built, it's heartbreaking to see it falls down, gradually.


The problem with myself is, when I do something, I would do it with all my heart. But to reach that 'with all my heart', of course, analysis had been made. So when 'that' comes, nothing can stop me. Sleepless night, prayers, anything.

My body condition is as if it is just waiting for the right time to explode. I had a little clue on why this happen.

Clueless...

But suddenly, I found the answer. Nothing is everlasting, as long as it is called a worldly journey. Relationships, especially.

Being an adult means.......

What is being an adult means, anyway?


When I was little, I did really hate the adults. I never spoke to any of them, even with my own parents. Actually, as far as I remember, I had a speech problem. I had little vocabulary stored in my brain. Very little. I afraid about the lack of that, will turn me into some kind of a clown, or something. Something humiliating. But, as I myself have become an adult, with more life experiences, I am OK la.

I don't even know yet, where would this writing leads me to.

Can we go back to the relationship, just now I mentioned? Can right..I haven't right anything long for quite sometimes, so, forgive me if things are just so hanging here and there. Even the small journal I always have with me, everytime, was telling the March'16 story. That's when I was at another place of South East Asia. I just really have little time for myself this days.

Ok, ok. I got distracted easily, though.

So, relationship. Mother-Daughter, Father-Daughter, Sister-Sister, Brother-Sister, Cousin-Cousin, Friend-Friend, Colleagues-Colleagues, Boyfriend-Girlfriend. Emm. Old Friend-Old Friend. Anythingelse? I think that's all, first.

The saddest thing, that I haven't learnt well, eventhough, I suppose that I should already accept the fact that, separation is normal. It can be because distance, death, quarrel/long fight, changing mission in life, differences in wisdom, divorce, and etc. But trust me, I can still cry, not just a cry, it's more like a mourn, over this matter. Hmm..Provided, the subject is worth enough to fill my heart. *sigh.

I have to stop.


This leads to nowhere, though.


Stop.






*sigh.....


                                                                                                                                Miming.....




*p/s: I have a severe headache since a few days ago. Couldn't think straight, couldn't focus, but I hope a better day for tomorrow. La la la..


Too Much~ headache headache~~






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songs that make me cry, at least once.

And That Something New Isn't Going Well

Start Of Something New